Justin Taylor 2022 Commits to Syracuse

14 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

I don't feel like there are any slam dunks but several where IU is a legit contender.  We'll put out a hot board at some point here soon where we rank the likelihood.

Mike...do you get the feeling your job is going to be much much busier under Woody and company? Seems he casts a much bigger net (and nationally). I just want to say...I think we are on the verge of monumental change in the program and something close to getting back to it's popularity. I hope you are ready for the wave of attention I think that will come your way. Your one of a few that gives great content and info and I think you will see a big benefit when this program really takes off! Good luck!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Mike...do you get the feeling your job is going to be much much busier under Woody and company? Seems he casts a much bigger net (and nationally). I just want to say...I think we are on the verge of monumental change in the program and something close to getting back to it's popularity. I hope you are ready for the wave of attention I think that will come your way. Your one of a few that gives great content and info and I think you will see a big benefit when this program really takes off! Good luck!

Sure seems that way, especially with the portal and also football and several other sports peaking.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Sure seems that way, especially with the portal and also football and several other sports peaking.

Yeah...I'll be honest I follow IU football during the season but with the recent success and us actually getting some real recruits I can only imagine! Football, Baseball, Soccer, Swimming, WBB....but all of it pales to MBB. If that gets back to the level these others are seeing....your going to have to hire more staff! Good luck!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, dgambill said:

Great article as always! You always ask very good questions! Thank you!

I second that...just a quality interview.  TDH is a real asset to the IU community.

...and yes, this young man sounds like a quality kid...so many great prospects on the radar right now.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Awesome stuff you’re bringing to us, Mike.  Can’t emphasize it enough.  

As for Justin, he would be a very nice get for us.  I would love to see Filipowski and Taylor pop for us.  

I think Mike Woodson would agree with you...along with the entire HSN community.  Yeah, that would be a safe bet, for sure.   😊

• Haha 1

• KDB changed the title to Justin Taylor 2022 Commits to Syracuse