Justin Taylor 2022 Commits to Syracuse

9 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Where did you see that Chris disagrees with Rabjohns. I went over there just now and didn't see a post where he said anything

I’m not going to copy and paste out of respect to both boards but if you go look now he says he thought it was between IU UNC but Syracuse was in the lead the whole time. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sea Turtle said:

No but every year have a parade of players come through saying awesome indiana is and they end up saying thanks but no thanks. 

Umm you do know that the Hoosiers have a new coach, so we have no idea how recruiting is going to work out. Getting Bates seems like it is a good start.

Also we are the only team outside of the ACC he is even considering, so that seems pretty good to me.

Edited by Hoosier51
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Sea Turtle said:

No but every year have a parade of players come through saying awesome indiana is and they end up saying thanks but no thanks. 

So, you only peek your head out of your shell when there is bad news. Doesn’t matter who the coach is, you just can’t seem to help yourself in the piling on category.

SMH

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

So, you only peek your head out of your shell when there is bad news. Doesn’t matter who the coach is, you just can’t seem to help yourself in the piling on category.

SMH

He has always done this.  Toe it had to be a dad life to come to an opposing teams site only when a recruit doesn't choose IU

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, ledies22 said:

I mean you go after +/- 30 kids every year. You're not going to land them all 

No matter who Taylor picks there's going to be some big time college basketball programs who missed. That's how it's going to work for every highly rated recruit. The coaching staff gets a long leash after keeping most of our players in the portal then landing Tamar Bates. My first post!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hoosier Diamond Hands said:

No matter who Taylor picks there's going to be some big time college basketball programs who missed. That's how it's going to work for every highly rated recruit. The coaching staff gets a long leash after keeping most of our players in the portal then landing Tamar Bates. My first post!!!

And a good 1st post. Welcome to HSN!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Sea Turtle said:

It's almost july . We have one commit in the class from the previous staff. 

We've seen this movie before.

I've only seen a couple of your post but everyone is negative. So what team are you actually a fan of? Purdue or Illinois, maybe a Kentucky fan.

How about if you really are a Hoosier fan you try and be patient since we have a new coach.

Edited by Hoosier51
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Sea Turtle said:

It's almost july . We have one commit in the class from the previous staff. 

We've seen this movie before.

July is still very early on the process.  Why do you only come here when you see something negative happen.  It had all been good since Woodson was hired and never saw you on here and now one recruit might choose another school you make an appearance.  You offer 20 kids and probably 17 will choose other schools.

• Like 1

• KDB changed the title to Justin Taylor 2022 Commits to Syracuse