Hey Hoosier Sports Nation. Let' talk Peanut Butter.

milehiiu

Been eating Jif creamy for over 50 years.  Have it on my toast every morning.

During the early days of the pandemic, could not find Jif on shelves.  For a couple of weeks had to use Skippy.  It was okay, but not Jif.

It has to be creamy.  I absolutely cannot stand chunky peanut butter.

5 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Been eating Jif creamy for over 50 years.  Have it on my toast every morning.

During the early days of the pandemic, could not find Jif on shelves.  For a couple of weeks had to use Skippy.  It was okay, but not Jif.

It has to be creamy.  I absolutely cannot stand chunky peanut butter.

So funny.  As a youngster it was creamy Skippy on toast for breakfast for me.  Nearly daily.  To this day, can't say it is daily. But most mornings. Have added grape jelly to it.... along with a banana.  And tea.... no coffee.  I am with you on creamy.   This Jif is for you  !   #1 ranked in the link I provided above.   Take care, and stay safe.  Thanks for participating in this thread.

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Creamy Jif for me. Anything with peanut butter is great in my book. My favorite food probably. Been known to sit down with a jar and a spoon and well finish a jar. 

If you sit down with the jar and a spoon, you dang well better finish it off because I would not want to be the person that makes the next sandwich from that jar.

My kids do this with ice cream. It usually goes like this.   I buy a gallon Saturday night and get a hankering for a bowl Sunday afternoon, but when i go to get it from the freezer, one of the kids is sitting on the couch eating directly from the carton. That does it.  No way I can eat that ice cream at that point.  

Just now, 5fouls said:

If you sit down with the jar and a spoon, you dang well better finish it off because I would not want to be the person that makes the next sandwich from that jar.

My kids do this with ice cream. It usually goes like this.   I buy a gallon Saturday night and get a hankering for a bowl Sunday afternoon, but when i go to get it from the freezer, one of the kids is sitting on the couch eating directly from the carton. That does it.  No way I can eat that ice cream at that point.  

Dad gets his own jar. Everyone else likes tge Jif sugar free stuff. I dont like that texture. 

4 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Hey, I would figure they're from my loins, and I love ice cream, so... :D 

4 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Dad gets his own jar. Everyone else likes tge Jif sugar free stuff. I dont like that texture. 

We have a jar just for the dog. Fill his bone with Jif creamy and he’s good for a minute. Put his initial “D” on the lid so no one else eats out of his jar.

Me, I do crunchy, for the most part, however...

Heard this on Sirius several years ago. Pancakes with a thin layer of creamy pb. The cakes have to be right off the griddle and really hot, so the peanut butter melts. Really good 

11 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

We have a jar just for the dog. Fill his bone with Jif creamy and he’s good for a minute. Put his initial “D” on the lid so no one else eats out of his jar.

Me, I do crunchy, for the most part, however...

Heard this on Sirius several years ago. Pancakes with a thin layer of creamy pb. The cakes have to be right off the griddle and really hot, so the peanut butter melts. Really good 

Our husky has seizures and takes medicine daily.  She has her own jar as well. Peanut butter is the only food that she doesn't spit the pill out of.

Archived