The "Family" page

rico

5 hours ago, JaybobHoosier said:

My oldest is in Kindergarten, and he’s hilarious lol. He recently discovered that a boy’s privates is also called, “the nuts!” He thinks this is the greatest thing in the world and that’s the only thing he will call it now lol. Having two young boys is something else!

I taught my about to be 4 year old at a very young age they are his balls.  Hope that doesn't get him in trouble at school but it's true, lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, rico said:

Rode on the Deere with Dad for a while today.  Action shots…

9F75136A-12BC-4AED-8C31-89F6249670C7.jpeg

A3111164-2FC1-4EE0-AB5D-457E2DB5EF57.jpeg

B3A40235-B18C-4257-84B6-D674C321FE0A.jpeg

I remember a friend of mine from college (may he rest in peace) telling the story of wearing his headphones while harvesting. He said he looked behind and realized his Dad was going to be p!ssed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Drroogh said:

So I managed to beat the storm here coming home. Got back this morning after spending time with family. Brother-in-law passed away last week.

Good friend of mine from Georgia texted me today if I was OK. She didn’t know about my BIL, she was just checking on me.

God is good!

Sorry for your family's loss.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

It's valentines day. Take care of your ladies, or dudes if that's what you're in to. 

I haven't done anything in a couple of years. All part of my strategy.  Set the bar low and lower those expectations. 😉  I try to buy flowers that live. Got an orchid this time. 

20230214_125412.thumb.jpg.c86596198ea295b4a8b0d5e9818569d4.jpg

I wished my favorite barmaid Happy Valentine at lunch today. Does that count?

• Haha 1

Was going through things that my grandma had in her house were old letters that my grandparents exchanged before my dad was born. Grandma was at home with my aunt and uncle and grandpa use to travel selling medical devices down in the south. They lived in Mississippi when my dad was born because of what my grandpa did. He use to work for the postal service. Also saw some their black and white wedding photos tried on my grandma's wedding dress one time when she still had it.

• Like 3