The "Family" page

rico

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Tomorrow, my wife goes in for her 3rd back surgery, and second spinal fusion in the last five years.

Any prayers would be appreciated.

Good luck to you both...

I was fortunate that my cervical issues were mitigated by surgery... Hope the same for your wife... In my prayers 

3 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Tomorrow, my wife goes in for her 3rd back surgery, and second spinal fusion in the last five years.

Any prayers would be appreciated.

Brother my heart and prayers are going out for yall.  My buddy on the fire department had something like that.   But he had issues. About a month away from giving up.  He heard a voice say, quit the pain meds.  He did cold turkey, this was after 9 months and a lot of hell.  In 6 weeks he was back to work.  His marriage was restored and he's been doing amazing for 4 years.  

I'll pray yall skip all that and get back to the full mobility stuff quickly.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

My wife came out of surgery and it went extremely well. Doc was encouraged that she will be fully healed sooner than the 9-12 months he originally planned. 

Thank you for the prayers and good thoughts 

Great news on your wife's surgery successful surgery. I will be praying daily for her continued improvement and for you family. 

Go Hoosiers!

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This could be considered an advertisement.  But anyway my baby sister owns a bar in Pierceton, IN.  I stopped by her place today.  Any of you guys ever get to the Barbee area stop in.  Tell her Rico sent ya.  This is her working behind the bar.

kim1.jpg

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, rico said:

This could be considered an advertisement.  But anyway my baby sister owns a bar in Pierceton, IN.  I stopped by her place today.  Any of you guys ever get to the Barbee area stop in.  Tell her Rico sent ya.  This is her working behind the bar.

kim1.jpg

Did you order that laundry basket of booze?

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, rico said:

Well I have found myself in the hospital yet again.  Big time pancreatitis flare up.  Been here since Friday afternoon.  God willing I get out of here tomorrow. 

8EA4776B-0563-460F-B462-85BB811488CF.jpeg

That doesn’t look like basketball, at least you have HSN on the laptop! Prayers and wishes my friend!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1