The "Family" page

rico

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

The front desk warned us that we should use peep hole to be sure a bear was sleeping outside our door and don't be surprised to see them looking in the window they get curious

Fact.  Bears can smell food four miles away from them.  It's getting to be hibernation season, here in Colorado. And bears have been very active searching for food.  Last week, one broke into a car where the owner left an opened bag of chips.  Bear... ate the chips, and totally destroyed the interior of the car.... looking for more food.

17 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

This was taken in Feb 2020, little man is much bigger and more sassy(just like his momma) as the weeks progress lol.  Child #2 on the way March 2021

Great looking family! And as @Billingsley99 said, congratulations on the newest addition!

Enjoy them...seems like the blink of and eye and they're grown...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Thank you!  We are very excited, she will be even more outnumbered in the house with the second one lol

I can commensurate with her...it was me vs a wife and 3 daughters...10 years between numbers 2 and 3 ("I know you won't be happy until you get a boy!" The best laid plans...)

We had a male dog, but when I would look at him, he looked at me like, " screw you. You had me neutered. I'm with them." 

8 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Awesome. Blink an eye and they all grown up. This thread turning into my favorite.  Love putting names and faces together. Great looking family

Thanks. It's my favorite thread too. 

• Like 1