Linebackers preview

Between Jones, Miller, and McFadden, we should be really good at LB.  Throw in Allen who is solid but not spectacular and we should have a really good LB group with a lot of young talent behind those guys.  I'm still kind of surprised we haven't had Allen add 20 pound and move to DE.  His speed limits him a bit at LB, but wouldn't be as much of an issue at DE.

I also like looking at the depth chart you posted and not seeing any seniors.  Actually, the only seniors we have on the entire defense are Ball, Layne, Jerome Johnson, and Ziemba.

26 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Between Jones, Miller, and McFadden, we should be really good at LB.  Throw in Allen who is solid but not spectacular and we should have a really good LB group with a lot of young talent behind those guys.  I'm still kind of surprised we haven't had Allen add 20 pound and move to DE.  His speed limits him a bit at LB, but wouldn't be as much of an issue at DE.

I also like looking at the depth chart you posted and not seeing any seniors.  Actually, the only seniors we have on the entire defense are Ball, Layne, Jerome Johnson, and Ziemba.

Technically they have no seniors since everyone is at least eligible to come back next year.  Strange days indeed.

Archived