HS fight song

rico

Been a busy week-end for me and the little lady.  I was going to post this earlier but got caught up in watching games yesterday.  But anyhow I made it to my high school alma mater Friday night.  To watch my Wildcats.  BTW Whitko throttled the Tippecanoe Valley Vikings.  Me and the wife were seated pretty close to the band.  And now I cannot get my high school's fight song out of my head.  Just curious as to how many of you out there remember your HS's song?  Mine is this.......

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-adk-adk_sbnt&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt&hspart=adk&p=go+ye+northwestern+music#id=3&vid=d07a60315d339add7f38e3db8e27a68b&action=click

I am most likely as old or older than any other member of this great board.  Yet, not only do I still remember my high school fight song, there are times when I catch myself singing it to myself.  LOL    Sadly, my school was closed shortly after Branden Dawson graduated from there and moved on to Michigan State.

Lew Wallace School Fight Song

11 hours ago, rico said:

Been a busy week-end for me and the little lady.  I was going to post this earlier but got caught up in watching games yesterday.  But anyhow I made it to my high school alma mater Friday night.  To watch my Wildcats.  BTW Whitko throttled the Tippecanoe Valley Vikings.  Me and the wife were seated pretty close to the band.  And now I cannot get my high school's fight song out of my head.  Just curious as to how many of you out there remember your HS's song?  Mine is this.......

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-adk-adk_sbnt&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt&hspart=adk&p=go+ye+northwestern+music#id=3&vid=d07a60315d339add7f38e3db8e27a68b&action=click

Mine was unfortunately set to Notre Dame’s which wasn’t fun haha. Replace old Notre Dame with old gold and blue haha. 

5 hours ago, CampHoosier said:

Dear old Cathedral, here's to you. Here's to your colors, gold and blue. We'll cheer you onward everyone, whether the battle's lost or won. So here's to your son's, your fighting team. Let your banners stream. We will proudly raise them to sky as we cheer for Cathedral High! 

When were you at Cathedral if you don’t mind me asking? 

21 hours ago, CTrojan88 said:

My high school (Covington) mascot was a Trojan and our fight song was ‘On Wisconsin.’  I now live in Center Grove where the mascot is a Trojan and the fight song is ‘On Wisconsin.’  Small World.....

I went to Chesterton decades ago, and same mascot and song!

Archived