Ellis? Marshall?

btownqb

I didn't get to listen to the CTA show last night. Does anyone have an update on them? Everything is so scripted when it comes to injuries. I get it, but s*** it gets old as a fan. 

I didn't know if anyone had any info other than what CTA has said publicly. 

Marshall was VERY solid on Saturday, especially playing against Penn State. 

Just now, btownqb said:

I saw that

I feel like Allen is very Belichickian in his injury updates.  Game time decision could mean they're out anywhere from 2 days to 2 months.  Like you said, I get it, but it does get old for fans.

Just judging by how Marshall was after the hit and going to the locker room, I would be surprised if he is back this week.  He looked like he was really struggling when they were walking him into the locker room.

2 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I feel like Allen is very Belichickian in his injury updates.  Game time decision could mean they're out anywhere from 2 days to 2 months.  Like you said, I get it, but it does get old for fans.

Just judging by how Marshall was after the hit and going to the locker room, I would be surprised if he is back this week.  He looked like he was really struggling when they were walking him into the locker room.

You thought so? I actually thought he was decent. 

But yeah he'll probably be out. Your boy Brown gunna play. 

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

You thought so? I actually thought he was decent. 

But yeah he'll probably be out. Your boy Brown gunna play. 

I just went back and looked, and I could see how it could be seen either way.  I know the last concussion I got, it was tough to keep looking up, and I kept putting my head down after a second or two which is what I thought he was doing.  Could have just been natural though.  The one trainer had his arm around him, and it looked like he had ahold of his jersey, which could just be standard procedure, but could be to help him keep his balance.

Moral of the story, I have no idea haha.

Either way, I really want to see Brown get the ball (clearly!).  We've only ever seen him at QB against questionable talent in Wisconsin.  I am dying to know what he'll look like against B1G opponents. 

Archived