Michigan

btownqb

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Guys this is big if true 

Not sure how big yet but Michigan seems to be semi imploding. We all know that can work both ways. Team can get motivated or team can self destruct. Personally I'd like to take 33 years of frustration out this Saturday. To quote the great Jimmy Johnson when he pounded Faust into the ground..."pour it on them...don't let them up."

14 hours ago, btownqb said:

I'm 29. I've been a season ticket holder since I was 6. It honestly bothers me I cannot attend these games after what we have endured as a program, I hate it so much.  

I've been going to games at Memorial Stadium since '93. 1-2 a year. Total BS we cant be there.  

6 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

I've been going to games at Memorial Stadium since '93. 1-2 a year. Total BS we cant be there.  

Same. Imagine if Big 10 allowed locals to make the call. Early forecast for Saturday is 70's and sun. Would be one of those postcard/chamber of commerce days that make Bloomington so special on fall football Saturday's. Lots full, beer flowing, buzz in the air,etc....

Still excited for game but nobody can convince me we shouldn't be able to have 10-15k in attendance and have the band properly spaced out blasting music too. 

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Same. Imagine if Big 10 allowed locals to make the call. Early forecast for Saturday is 70's and sun. Would be one of those postcard/chamber of commerce days that make Bloomington so special on fall football Saturday's. Lots full, beer flowing, buzz in the air,etc....

Still excited for game but nobody can convince me we shouldn't be able to have 10-15k in attendance and have the band properly spaced out blasting music too. 

There is especially ZERO reason the band cannot be there. ZERO. 

Michigan thoughts:

-I was "on cloud 9" for the Michigan Minny game. I remember very little of that game live... other than Minnesota's defense being demolished. I'm confident in saying we are the best defense Michigan has played.

-Their corners STRUGGLED against MSU. That's something that's hard to hide from. Just like our OL. 

-They run a ton of RPO. 

-MSU moved Milton off his spot, a lot, and he got some happy feet rather than keeping his eyes downfield. Normal for a young guy. 

7 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Michigan thoughts:

-I was "on cloud 9" for the Michigan Minny game. I remember very little of that game live... other than Minnesota's defense being demolished. I'm confident in saying we are the best defense Michigan has played.

-Their corners STRUGGLED against MSU. That's something that's hard to hide from. Just like our OL. 

-They run a ton of RPO. 

-MSU moved Milton off his spot, a lot, and he got some happy feet rather than keeping his eyes downfield. Normal for a young guy. 

Yea, their secondary got exposed, UM fans want all the secondary coaches fired

8 minutes ago, DireBump said:

I could see the line getting down to a pick em. Our corners will shut down the Michigan pass game, just have to stop the run. And on the flip side, Penix should be able to take advantage of their secondary. But maybe I am a bit biased...

OL has to hold up. Just be solid, they don't have to dominate, but they have to be better than the last two games. We improved from week 1 to 2, now improved from week 2 to 3. 

Watching UM/Minny now... 

Turnovers and SPT. It's 7-7 Minny has the ball, they don't pick up a blitz, QB gets rocked and fumbles.. 14-7 UM. Then Minny marches and gets 3, 14-10... squip kick, UM returns it to Minny redzone. TD UM 21-10. Couple of drives later its 28-17... Minny runs a fake punt at their own 30 yard line, it gets stuffed 35-17 UM. 

Archived