Same State Same NCAA?

jojo123

What the hell is going on with the NCAA? Why all the political BS! Notre Dame is in the same state and they have a enough fans to fill up the field! And more left in the stands than all big ten games combined this year. I  guess covid can pick and choose who get sick?

Edit: removed political statement.

-blue 

GO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIERS!

15 hours ago, jojo123 said:

What the hell is going on with the NCAA? Why all the political BS! Notre Dame is in the same state and they have a enough fans to fill up the field! And more left in the stands than all big ten games combined this year. I  guess covid can pick and choose who get sick? 

Let's be careful. The debate about who has fans during covid can be legitimate. But it has to be discussed sans election process discussion etc.

Dicey proposition, so please be aware.  :)

6 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

All students at ND were tested twice during the week to be allowed into the game.  Not a good idea to rush the field but at least “some” precautions were in place.  Not sure why IU couldn’t do the same with testing, probably money thing.

Different conferences have different rules as well I imagine 

14 hours ago, jojo123 said:

Just like are corrupt election process the NCAA has some hired boogie men pulling the political strings. 

Edit:

Come on. Make your points without name calling and personal attacks.

-blue

2 hours ago, IU878176 said:

Edit:

Come on. Make your points without name calling and personal attacks.

-blue

Sorry, I just logged on to read about sports but jojo123 comments were obviously not about sports. I’ll be more careful to stay on the “right” side of things in order to not offend.

The president at ND sent a letter to all students that they can’t leave South a bend(classes end for the year before thanksgiving) until they test negative twice, and if they fail to show up for their tests, then they will be prohibited from registering for second semester classes.  Not sure how much push back he will get considering he was one of the people at the Amy coney Barrett  announcement (not wearing a  mask) at the White House who ended up getting the virus. 

On 11/8/2020 at 6:56 PM, bluegrassIU said:

I can only imagine a home game for this IU team, with no covid.  Would be nuts!

On 11/8/2020 at 11:33 PM, bluegrassIU said:

Thank you. I went back and cleaned up the original post as well.

Case and point. Defense rests. 

Archived