Ohio State

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

And if we don't play them, you know the rest of the year we wouldn't get any respect. Every time we'd be brought up it would be, well their game against OSU was cancelled, so how good are they?

Well we have Wisconsin on the schedule too. That said this is what kids go to the IU for the chance to do. Play one of the best teams in the country on a national stage. Perform well and not only do we gain respect with voters but with future recruits and nfl scouts. Put more kids in the NFL and we start landing higher recruits. Big game for the program. Hope we put together 48 min game...because it’s going to take great play for two halves this week. Eliminate those turnovers and limit mistakes.

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Well we have Wisconsin on the schedule too. That said this is what kids go to the IU for the chance to do. Play one of the best teams in the country on a national stage. Perform well and not only do we gain respect with voters but with future recruits and nfl scouts. Put more kids in the NFL and we start landing higher recruits. Big game for the program. Hope we put together 48 min game...because it’s going to take great play for two halves this week. Eliminate those turnovers and limit mistakes.

We only play well for 48mins we're going to get our a** kicked 😁

38 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

If the O-line does not play better than it did yesterday, we won't have a chance. If we can't have some semblance of a running game, their pass rushers are going to tee off on Penix. 

I am hoping for a miracle, but don't see this one being a good matchup for us.

I just listened to the post game stuff from MSU. The Caleb jones situation doesn’t sound great. 

6 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

This list reminds me how much more dominant and deep the D would be with Marcelino Ball.  He has probably the most time with Allen and has been a dynamic player since a freshman.  This also shows how deep the D is getting. 

15 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Me too. I want to go through them, not around them. 

I really like what you said here, Parakeet.....It has been resonating with me all day.
”I want to go through them, not around them!” This has to be CTA’s mindset 24/7....

Look guys, I’m just like every other proud IU football fan right now...but I’m also tired not being taken seriously for so many years. We are 4-0. Euphoria for any and all IU fans, but just a good, “not elite” team from others. 
To get that “respected”, “elite” status...we HAVE to go THROUGH these teams straight up ...No favors. If we are blessed enough to beat and earn a win this Saturday over OSU, will we be taken seriously then? Something tells me we get a little more respect, but excuses from OSU’s play will cheapen it.

Archived