Maryland Postgame Thread

KDB

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Sometime in the 4th quarter they talked about all of his time covering the Indy 500 and showed him in the pits

Yep, that's where I remember him from mostly. Pit reporter for ABC IndyCar, ESPN NASCAR and ABC college football sidelines. Smart guy, and still a pretty good trauma/ER doc if pressed into service. 

Just now, Zlinedavid said:

Yep, that's where I remember him from mostly. Pit reporter for ABC IndyCar, ESPN NASCAR and ABC college football sidelines. Smart guy, and still a pretty good trauma/ER doc if pressed into service. 

I watched an old IU football game that was on ABC from the 80's and he was the side line reporter for that game as well.

3 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

I also understand that when it comes to baseball, Jerry is a "Punch and Judy" hitter.

51 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

Nice win even though they didn't look crisp. Hopefully no major injuries and they get their rhythm back. And to make it an almost perfect Michigan lost. I can't stand Harbaugh. Hopefully Purdue and Northwestern lose.  

NW with 20 unanswered points.  20-17 with 13:00 minutes left in 4th qtr.  

Archived