Texas

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Their C Will Baker is in the Transfer Portal

didn't watch them yesterday, but i hope they still play MM.  i would think a good zone would scare me more.  we looked pretty solid against their zone yesterday, but if a team can really pack it in and keep it out of the high post and force us to shoot outside, i'll be nervous.  easier said than done though.  

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Why are the winners not playing the prime time games? is it really to stay away from the scheduling conflict of UK/Duke/KU/MSU... what do they call that again the Cheaters/Cover-up Rape Classic? 

great point.  as a teacher, i am extremely fortunate to have last period planning.  sure makes me unproductive though.

I used to have last period planning until this year.  We are on eLearning this week so students aren't here but teachers are.  The district slowed down streaming speeds this week on our network.  They gave us some reason for it, but we all think it was so we couldn't just sit here and stream stuff we want to watch.  

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I used to have last period planning until this year.  We are on eLearning this week so students aren't here but teachers are.  The district slowed down streaming speeds this week on our network.  They gave us some reason for it, but we all think it was so we couldn't just sit here and stream stuff we want to watch.  

lol that sucks so bad. 

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

lol that sucks so bad. 

No kidding.  I tried to pull up ESPN yesterday to watch some basketball, but I couldn't get it to stream.  I refresh HSN countless times on days like this, but I will have to quit soon once the game starts.  I'll go dark until I can get home and watch it on DVR.  

13 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

At one point during the game yesterday, I'm not sure when because I was watching on DVR and my mother in law was watching live, my mother in law texted me and asked, and I quote, "Is Bill Walton on LSD?"

Probably when he said TJD wouldn’t become right handed in the next 10-12 minutes....genius. 

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

he’s about to talk on ESPN discussing the game

He doesn't discuss the game - that's the thing. In the second half yesterday, it never even dawned on him that basketball was being played. If I was forced to watch a random NBA game that I did not care about - sure maybe Walton would make the time pass more easily. But when it comes to watching IU - I want an announcer who is actually talking about the game.

Archived