North Alabama Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

On 12/12/2020 at 10:52 AM, dgambill said:

That’s good you don’t think he will make that jump. We have to stop thinking every recruit will be a once in a lifetime result like vic. I don’t expect it because he has never done it before. He wasn’t a shooter from distance in HS and to think at a higher level he is going to take that leap is a long shot. We would be very fortunate to see 33% I think. That would be double his current percentage and almost 10% better than last year. I also wouldn’t consider 75% free throw shooter a good marker for being a good 3pt shooter or having good form. 85-90% yes....I’ve seen bad shooters shoot 75% from the line. Not Shaq bad but not what I would call shooters.

Re: Armaan Franklin...this did not age well.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

Re: Armaan Franklin...this did not age well.

eh, i guess.  it's not my post and i don't necessarily agree or disagree, but all we learned today was that Armaan can shoot and score against really bad teams and really bad defense.  that's better than not being able to do that though!

2 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

eh, i guess.  it's not my post and i don't necessarily agree or disagree, but all we learned today was that Armaan can shoot and score against really bad teams and really bad defense.  that's better than not being able to do that though!

I expected that reaction, but at least some of those 3's were pretty well contested.  He's just over a 4th of the way through his college career.  I think he'll be pretty good before it's all over.  Best part is, he plays defense at a pretty high level.

Archived