Alex Hemenway

HoosierKix

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His final four from 9/1 article...https://www.courierpress.com/story/sports/2018/09/01/castles-hemenway-down-four-colleges/1176899002/

"Castle High School’s 6-foot-4 senior guard Alex Hemenway has narrowed his college choices to four: Clemson, Creighton, Belmont and DePaul."

On 10/26/2018 at 6:18 PM, CapnRon said:

CB projects 100 percent to Bradley.  Picking this kid up now, makes no sense. I can't see this happening.

So CB has him 100% going to a school not in his top 4. 

30 minutes ago, cybergates said:

His final four from 9/1 article...https://www.courierpress.com/story/sports/2018/09/01/castles-hemenway-down-four-colleges/1176899002/

"Castle High School’s 6-foot-4 senior guard Alex Hemenway has narrowed his college choices to four: Clemson, Creighton, Belmont and DePaul."

So CB has him 100% going to a school not in his top 4. 

Wonder how much $$ Creighton offered him?

13 hours ago, HSRecruitingNews said:

I run an Instagram account that makes edits for recruits and I'm doing Alex's and can confirm it is not IU... or Bradley as the experts predict. 

This is awesome. Just when I thought we could trace (no pun) all the coaches, insiders,etc....to the information we find out a new avenue. Find the person who does the Instagram edits and he or she will let you know where the kid is going. Just awesome.

41 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Looking at 247 he only has offers from 2 of his final 4, Belmont and Depaul. If this is to be believed, I would hope for Belmont for the kid. Nashville is a great city and Belmont's program has been solid for awhile now.

Belmont is a good program. In support of my wife's alma mater (Murray St.) I hope he doesn't go there. I do like seeing Murray make the tournament...and Belmont since coming to the OVC has been a thorn in their side.

14 hours ago, HSRecruitingNews said:

I run an Instagram account that makes edits for recruits and I'm doing Alex's and can confirm it is not IU... or Bradley as the experts predict. 

All I have to say is you better not let anyone know if you are working on any Indiana recruits....you will be overwhelmed with responses to give up the goods. Great to have you and your insider knowledge on the board....even if you are sworn to secrecy.

Archived