Alex Hemenway

HoosierKix

5 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Interesting, i am from Boonville.  Was just there a couple weeks ago and stayed in hotel outside of Newburgh

A lot of my family is from there so I’m very familiar with that town. They finally tore down that vocational building across from the high school so that’s a weird thing to get used to. Proud2beahoosier is right, that football team is very good this szn.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

A lot of my family is from there so I’m very familiar with that town. They finally tore down that vocational building across from the high school so that’s a weird thing to get used to. Proud2beahoosier is right, that football team is very good this szn.

I didn't even go by the high school last time i was in, i spent alot of time in that vocational building.  Boonville's coach was a guy i played football with when we were there in the 90s.  Last time we were really any good.  We were # 2 in the state, unfortunately, we had to play the #3 team on the road and lost first round. 

1 hour ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I didn't even go by the high school last time i was in, i spent alot of time in that vocational building.  Boonville's coach was a guy i played football with when we were there in the 90s.  Last time we were really any good.  We were # 2 in the state, unfortunately, we had to play the #3 team on the road and lost first round. 

I HATED playing Boontucky in football!!!  Always a bunch of big 'ole farm boys that beat me like I stole something.  My freshman year i spent more time on my ass (in 6 inches of mud in 35* weather) than i did on my feet.  I couldnt stand up straight for 3 weeks after that game.

3 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

I HATED playing Boontucky in football!!!  Always a bunch of big 'ole farm boys that beat me like I stole something.  My freshman year i spent more time on my ass (in 6 inches of mud in 35* weather) than i did on my feet.  I couldnt stand up straight for 3 weeks after that game.

😂😂😂😂

That’s too funny. I’m glad you shared that. 

Back to Alex for a second. I know someone that I think would be considered a very solid source by most, if not all and from what I was told he would be at IU if they offered. I think he took three unofficial. 

I reckon its ~90% DePaul. 

26 minutes ago, ADegenerate said:

😂😂😂😂

That’s too funny. I’m glad you shared that. 

Back to Alex for a second. I know someone that I think would be considered a very solid source by most, if not all and from what I was told he would be at IU if they offered. I think he took three unofficial. 

I reckon its ~90% DePaul. 

I, too, would have played basketball at IU if they offered.

6 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

Last time I was in Boonville was about 2 years ago in early November.  Opening day of shotgun season and I had to go in the Walmart at about noon.  I swear 80% of the people were decked out in camo.

Archived