Tyra Buss LEADS IU Women to 72 to 54 POUNDING of pee yew women !!

Top of the WORLD MA !! OMG OMG OMG !! The lady Hoosiers sweep those female pee yew SMELLERMAKERS for the first time in 34 SEASONS 11 Swing Low Sweet Chariot and Carry me Home !! I'm ready to go now ! I never thought I would live long enough to see The Lady Hoosiers SWEEP pee yew in women's hoops  again !! And , IU did it with just 9 scholarship players available WITH FIVE OF THOSE NINE IN  THE  FRESHMEN CLASS !!!!!! Tyra Buss did not score in the first half  but finished with 13 points all in the second half ! Amanda Cahill scored 16  , Kim Royster 8 pts . despite being in serious foul trouble !   THREE of IU's 5 Frosh combined to score 15 of those 52 points scored by IU !! Top Of THe World MA !!!!!!!!!  Irt can't get musch better than this [can it ] ???????????? 

P.S. The Lady Hoosiers are now riding a SIX game WINNING STREAK !! TOP OF THE WORLD MA !!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Next 3 final games of the regular season ( for our Lady Hoosiers ) are going to be TOUGH -TOUGH-Tough !! A very good Nebraska team in Bloomington on Sat. February 17 ,2018 , televised on BTN  !! Then at Minnesota on  Tuesday-February 20 ,2018 on BTN PLUS   !!  Then the Final game at a tough Iowa on Sat. February 24 , 2018 also to be shown on THe Big Ten Network !! Can The Lady Hoosier keep their WIN STREAK alive ?? Stay tuned !!

My "New and Improved " Crystal Ball" has IU and Nebraska Women's game ending in a tie !! Since that can't happen in College hoops . I am giving The Lady Hoosiers an extra point for being at home and predicting IU 69 Nebraska 68 !! Please Note :: Nebraska has not lost a TRUE ROAD CONFERENCE game this season !! So- this would be a MONUMENTAL win for the lady Hoosiers ( Should they pull it off !!!) Go Lady Hoosiers !! P.S . This game is tomorrow SATURDAY FEBRUARY 17 , 2018      and it is SENIOR DAY for our lady Hoosiers !! If you can-PLEASE Go to this game at Assembly Hall and support our lady Hoosiers !! If you can not possibly get to this game , it will be televised LIVE on the Big Ten Network AT 12 NOON !! Then you can watch IU at Iowa at 2 PM on ESPN !! Go Hoosiers - MEN AND WOMEN , GET THE JOB DONE !!!! 

6 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Lady Hoosiers are on a roll !! I'm afraid that that winning streak might fall at Minnesota tonight !! The Lady Gophers are 10 & 4 in the Big Ten and have won FOUR in a row themselves !! 

P.S. My new [ and supposedly improved ] Crystal Ball has Minnesota winning 79 to 70 ? ( I hope that blasted Crystal Ball IS WRONG !! )

Every time that you give one of your crystal ball predictions, I imagine an old man sitting with a magic 8 ball with numbers inside, shaking it for scores.  When the score goes against what you want to happen as a fan, you literally get mad at the 8 ball.

AWESOME, BABY ! Tyra Buss follows u p a 37 point game with a 36 point game ( REMARKABLE INDEED) !! Freshman Bendu Yeaney had 11 points and 10 Rebounds ( A double double for a TRUE FRESHMAN) Amanda Cahill had 10 pts. & 7 boards , Kim Royster had 10 pts. & 9 boards [almost a DOUBLE-DOUBLE ] ,Jaelynn Penn had 8 pts . & 5 boards and Warthen finished with 7 points !! Totally fantastic 8 game run by our LADY HOOSIERS !!! 

P.S. The Lady Hoosiers are now Sixth in the B10  , 1/2 game behind their Final Regular season opponent , Iowa !! Iowa has a tough ROAD game at Rutgers Tonight , Wednesday February 21, 2018 !! ( Then just 2 nights later they will have to play our Red Hot Lady Hoosiers !! Hope Rutgers & Travel time works against IOWA !!) IF IOWA loses both games ,  the Lady Hoosiers would move into FIFTH Place in the Big Ten Standings and IOWA would DROP into SIXTH PLACE !! May it be so !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived