Tyra Buss LEADS IU Women to 72 to 54 POUNDING of pee yew women !!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

I think IU is in good hands on the Men’s and Women’s side for years to come. We just may see ranked Men’s and Women’s programs together soon 

Let's not forget the advancements our Swim and Baseball programs have and or are taking presently.  And that's not even mentioning the Soccer program which advanced to the final game this past season, only failing to garner yet another national championship in overtime.

Only major fly in the ointment is the FB program.  But recent recruiting successes seem to portend well for the FB program as well.

Sure must suck to be an Illinois fan right now.

19 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Man, you guys should check out BtownBanners. Some of them want Moren fired for missing the tournament this year and they were calling for Lemonis to be fired last year as well.

There is a guy on rivals that have been calling for her to be fired because of  not making the tournament as well.  some people just doesn't understand how our women's team expectations are not what it is for the men's team.  I think we have won like two tournament games in our history and Moren won one of them.

Top of the World Ma ! Coach Teri Morin has taken a squad with just FOUR returning players and Five Freshmen and not only won 21 games [thus far ] , beat our BIGGEST RIVAL[ the pee yew hogettes] all THREE times she faced them this season , and has our Lady Hoosiers in the WNIT FINAL FOUR   , and YET- the [censured ] local Newspaper in Seymour ,Indiana , has not even had one single article about what she has accomplished as a Coach at Indina University ????? They did run an article on whether Paul Bunyon[ aka :Isaac Haas ] would or would not play in the Men's NCAA Tournament or not after his elbow injury !! You know that REALLY SUCKS and makes me want to regurgitate !!!! Yesterday's 81 to 66 win over a U.C. Davis team that was 26 & 7 going into the game with IU , was once again led by the BUS ( Tyra Buss-that is, vbg )  with 30 points-7 rebounds ,5 assists ,4 steals , and one BLOCKED Shot of a 6'4" U.C. Davis gal !! Amanda Cahill poured in 24 points-grabbed 10 rebounds to go with 5 STEALS ! Bendu Yeaney , one of IU's 5 Freshmen , had 12 points-7 rebounds-2 assists-2 blocked shots and 3 STEALS !! Kim Royster only scored 4 points but she had 6 rebounds & ONE assist ! Jaelynn Penn added 3 points -2 rebounds -3 assists & one blocked shot !! Keyanna Warthen scored 5 point &-had 2 rebounds !! Linsey Marchese added 2 points and a rebound ! Bre Wickware added the final point and grabbed 2 rebounds !! 6,001 Terrific FANS showed up at Assembly Hall for the game Sunday !! Not too shabby ! Here's hoping that at least 7,000 Hoosier fans show up for the game at Assembly Hall this Wednesday Night March 28 , 2018 for the 7 P.M. Game with the TCU Lady Horned Frogs !!  Go Lady Hoosiers !!

If the IU Women manage to win tonight  , I think they will get to host the Championship Game and that would be AWESOME ! I checked the attendance totals for those other two sites  that feed into the championship game and the attendance at one site was about 2,200 and LESS than 2,000 at the other feed in site !! IU had about 3 TIMES AS MANY FANS at their last game !! Go Lady Hoosier !! Win TONIGHT and WIN that NIT CHAMPIONSHIP !!!

Archived