Tyra Buss LEADS IU Women to 72 to 54 POUNDING of pee yew women !!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I have  greatly MIXED EMOTIONS ! On one hand I am thrilled about OUR Lady Hoosiers beating TCU last night 71 to 58 and advancing to the Championship Game of the WOMEN'S NIT in front of 7,815 amazing IU fans !! On the other hand I am so SADDENED by the way too early passing of one of my favorite all time IU players , Darryl Thomas !! Darryl , I am sure you are in PARADISE with our LORD !! You were a saintly MAN !! You are missed and always will be !! Hoosier Nation, let us HONOR Darryl by filling ASSEMBLY Hall this Saturday ( with at least 10,000 fans ) , March 31 ,2018 , for the 3 P.M. Lady Hoosier game with Virginia Tech ! I'm sure that Darryl would want us to move on and CELEBRATE his Life on Earth in  this manner !!

P.S. I think Darryl would want me to make my usual post about The Lady Hoosier Statistics !!  Tyra Buss again led the Hoosiers with 22 pts. & 6 REB. , Amanda Cahill had 14 pts & 6 boards. , Jaelynn Penn had 13 pts. & 4 boards , Bendu Yeaney had 12 pts. & 9 boards , Kim Royster had a double-double with 10 pts. & 10 boards  , No points came from the bench !! All 5 starters scored in double figures !! I hope our our Lady Hoosiers hang that BANNER in Assembly Hall !! Go Lady Hoosiers !!

P.S. Virginia Tech has LOST 13 times this season , so they are beatable !! If you possibly can , get to ASSEMBLY HALL and ROOT llike Crazy or our Lady Hoosiers this Saturday , March 31, 2018 !!!! Game starts at 3 P.M EST  !! One last time , Please fill those seats in ASSEMBLY HALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

68 hoosier:: Coach Morin took only 4 returning players back from last season's roster and added 5 Freshman ! She beat our biggest Rival Purwho all 3 times she faced them this season and has made the Final Game of the Women's NIT !! Next year , Coach Morin will have SEVEN players back from this season's Roster ! She will also add the 6'0" Transfer from Pittsburgh [ BRENNA WISE ] and the 5'10" transfer from Notre Dame [ Ali Patberg] both of whom had to sit out this season as transfer students !! To TOP all of this , Coach Morin has the # 13 RATED RECRUITING CLASS IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY coming in  next season [2018-2019] !!  THE FUTURE DOES LOOK BRIGHT INDEED FOR  OUR LADY HOOSIERS !!

17 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

68 hoosier:: Coach Morin took only 4 returning players back from last season's roster and added 5 Freshman ! She beat our biggest Rival Purwho all 3 times she faced them this season and has made the Final Game of the Women's NIT !! Next year , Coach Morin will have SEVEN players back from this season's Roster ! She will also add the 6'0" Transfer from Pittsburgh [ BRENNA WISE ] and the 5'10" transfer from Notre Dame [ Ali Patberg] both of whom had to sit out this season as transfer students !! To TOP all of this , Coach Morin has the # 13 RATED RECRUITING CLASS IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY coming in  next season [2018-2019] !!  THE FUTURE DOES LOOK BRIGHT INDEED FOR  OUR LADY HOOSIERS !!

Ali Patberg is the real deal. cant wait to see her suit up for the Lady Hoosiers

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Ali Patberg is the real deal. cant wait to see her suit up for the Lady Hoosiers

So maybe the mods are going to need to add another category---"Who will Coach Morin bring in next?"

Archived