Tyra Buss LEADS IU Women to 72 to 54 POUNDING of pee yew women !!

On 3/29/2018 at 9:26 AM, 68Hoosier said:

What are the Lady's up against with Virginia Tech?  Has anyone scouted them out yet?  Happy to see our girls doing well.  For being in a basketball state I would love to see them build on this and take it to the next level.

23-13, went 6-10 in the ACC. They hosted their first four WNIT games against Navy, George Mason, Fordham and Alabama before winning at West Virginia. They beat Fordham by 31 points, but their other four games were all decided by single digits. Our closest game was most recently against TCU, and our average margin of victory in this tournament has been 19 points.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOP OF THE FLIPPING WORLD , MA !! Iwas in tears the entire game !! Why? Because i had season tickets to ALL of the Lady Hoosier Home games the last FOUR years that I lived in Bloomington ,Indiana and I watched this program grow first hand ! My tears were tears of Joy !! Kudos to Coach Morin ( Glass :; You've got to sign her to a long term extension- NOW -Get off your butt and sign this woman LONG TERM ) , her Staff and OF COURSE her tough hard nosed PLAYERS !! Thank You TYRA and AMANDA FOR YOUR brilliant four years AT indiana University !! You will be missed , but the cupboard is not bare !! The FUTURE is BRIGHT for the LADY HOOSIERS Basketball Program !!   Championship game NOTES: Kudos to the outstanding IU Fans [ all 13,007 ] who set a new single game home ATTENDANCE record for a single game , which eclipsed the former record of 10,000 + for a home game with the pee yew smellermakers !! I KNEW you coukld do it !!! Game scoring :: Tyra Buss had 16 points , Amanda Cahill 12 , Bendu Yeaney 14 points , 5'11" Jaelynn Penn 10 POINTS & 10 REBOUNDS [ & she's a point guard ] , Kim Royster had 9 points & 5 Boards !! I think that The Lady Hoosiers will be even BETTER in 2018-2019 ! Stay tuned HOOSIER SPORTS NATION !!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived