IUWBB Big Ten Tournament

1. Congrats on the big season. 16-2 record.

2. We play Thursday Friday Saturday at 22 hour intervals. That will be tough, especially without Penn, Patterson opting out and KB hurting. Next man up guys.

3. Good luck, a lot of us not there are still watching and supporting. 

6 hours ago, Jssanto said:

1. Congrats on the big season. 16-2 record.

2. We play Thursday Friday Saturday at 22 hour intervals. That will be tough, especially without Penn, Patterson opting out and KB hurting. Next man up guys.

3. Good luck, a lot of us not there are still watching and supporting. 

We have a favorable side on the Bracket

image.thumb.png.4fdf2dd0a2e74704edc6bf4985c277f0.png

I do not know why Penn and Patterson left either. Penn had battled injury for the bulk of the year. Patterson, already a transfer once ( from ND), was not getting minutes. 
Ironically, we could use both now with the injury to KB and the big ten tournament has us playing 3 games at like 22 hr intervals.

I think Grace Waggoner will see some increased minutes. She is a 6 ft guard rather than a forward but defense is her forte.

Hannah has also seen some minutes. With last years transfer of Jorie Allen we are thin at the big positions. PU has huge height (men and women) and a 4 guard or 3 guard with only one strong big may hurt us. 
Rest up ladies.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice win against Belmont. 
I thought we played some of the starters longer than we needed with our 20 plus point lead in the 4th quarter. But I dont know anything compared to the staff. 
Paige, Chloe, and KB played some minutes. Ihope KB hip is ok. We are going to need our bench going forward. 
First ever Sweet 16. Congrats to all.

Archived