IU W Over PSU Post Game Thread

Just now, MrsStoller said:

It was an enjoyable game to watch - great effort, good FT’s, just fun to watch. It was good to get the W. 

Now I’m sneaking in a few minutes of the Nebraska-Wisconsin game so I can hear Robbie Hummel as an analyst. He was such a talented player. 

Don't listen to him to hard, he will get hurt. HA.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 players in double figures

Won with Rojo having a less than stellar game

Won without shooting well from 3

won the rebounding battle incuding 12-5 offensive.

1 unbelievably stupid turnover in back to back games.  How do you get a 10 second call on a rebound at the foul line..

10 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

There are gonna be people complaining about RoJo in here...I thought he played fine. Green provided more positive than negative.

I wish Smith could have stayed out of foul trouble. He was rendered a complete non-factor.

Two games in, I still believe we are better without Davis.

Held scoreless until the last five seconds of the first half, finished 3-13 from the field, 1-7 from three, 2:4 assist to turnover ratio, and made multiple dumb plays in crunch time.  We must have different definitions of “fine.”

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

If we could just hit our layups we would have won easily.  We missed two dunks and Green and Morgan missed easy layups so that is 8 points we should have had.  Great free throw shooting and out rebounded them 36-1 and only 9 turnovers.

We out rebounded them.by 35!?!?!

5 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Held scoreless until the last five seconds of the first half, finished 3-13 from the field, 1-7 from three, 2:4 assist to turnover ratio, and made multiple dumb plays in crunch time.  We must have different definitions of “fine.”

He had the ball in his hands when two team turnovers occurred too. 

Just now, KoB2011 said:

Was it the careless turnovers or the poor shooting that gave you that sense?

Shooting doesn't define how you played. That can come and go. You literally just mentioned he had two "team" TOs, so in reality he had 2 TOs. One was careless that gave them a trip to the FT line, I can't remember the other. Don't argue for the sake of arguing. 

Just now, btownqb said:

Shooting doesn't define how you played. That can come and go. You literally just mentioned he had two "team" TOs, so in reality he had 2 TOs. One was careless that gave them a trip to the FT line, I can't remember the other. Don't argue for the sake of arguing. 

He had four turnovers and the ball was in his hand for two more that were attributed to the team. That's six. He was awful on offense tonight. 

He played mostly good defense, but fell asleep at crucial times there too. 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

He had two team turnovers in addition to his four individual turnovers.  He had an absolutely atrocious game, I have no idea what you were watching.  And before you mention his defense, Carr went off for 28.

Archived