Indiana vs Northwestern pre-game talk

8 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Considering IU goes to MSU on Tues., and the Spartys' will be in a foul mood after their recent losses, it could be short lived. But Hey......

Buy Hey, a win would change this whole season around. I would have liked our chances better with De'Ron, but if Rutgers can challenge them, so can we. 

14 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Always hope for a win but even more so since I am taking my 4 year old tomorrow. My dad and I are going and he tugged at the old heart strings with wishing he could go too. Fortunately I found a single main level ticket under face value. Now I just hope there is a no show near us do that Dad doesn’t have to sit two sections over. 

I think we find way to grind out another ugly win. I will take all the ugly wins we can get. 

Props to you as a dad! He'll remember that for sure

21 hours ago, FW_Hoosier said:

He’s 0-2 in Bloomington for his career.  I was at the game during the 2015-2016 season where he played terribly in a loss in his first appearance in Assembly Hall.  Then he and his parents cried to the Indy media about how he got heckled before and during the game, and the media proceeded to lecture IU fans about “not understanding the history of Indiana basketball.”  Was total BS, and I’ve never been a fan of his since.  I hope the fans heckle him just as hard tomorrow and we send him off with one more loss in his home state.

All day long. My guess is his parents wish they could have that moaning to media moment back. 

Archived