2025 PG Jalen Haralson

NotIThatLives

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

This can't be bad, huh?

Anyone else find it funny that when he pans to the right, the guy in the far right side of the shot turns his head and it is like Haralson has been caught videoing him and he pulls away and stops lol  just coincidence, but I found it humorous.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, gnet550 said:

Long ways to go but our best recruiting tool for him none other than JHS. I will admit I don't like the that's my guy comment about Juwan. Long time to go on this one though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Purdue7 said:

Surprised to hear he loves Howard but think it’s IU or Sparty 

Long ways to go for sure. He and Sisley are the two most important recruits this state has put out in awhile....but I'll wait until next year to start really thinking about them. Great players and families.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Haralson and several others will be at game Saturday. Needless to say besides Home Carolina game this will be the biggest recruiting home game we have. Not a better game for a recruit to see AH working at full throttle.

Let just hope we show up as we have been and compete....don't need any boo birds showing up....fingers crossed

• Like 1