2025 PG Jalen Haralson

NotIThatLives

46 minutes ago, psychobat said:

Who all is expected?  Thanks in advance.

This is from Rabby's tweet...Notes on Gabe Cupps, Liam McNeeley, Asa Newell, Derik Queen, Dylan Harper, Boogie Fland, Caleb Williams, Raleigh Burgess. #iubb

Will try to find official list somewhere today. Kokomo kid coming down. Sisley will be there.

• Thanks 7

11 hours ago, slojoe said:
19 hours ago, gnet550 said:

Most of you know Cupps, Haralson, and Bidunga but not Pickett.  He is a 6'8" soph. who plays for Blackhawk Christian and averages about 13+ PPG and 7+ RPG.  For those of you from New Haven the last name is familiar and he is related to Jim.

Expand  

Have to ask... But any Bigs over 7 foot???

55 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Damn. Anderson is a top 20 team in the state, as well. 

Was just talking to a buddy over breakfast about this. First and foremost I want the kids to stay and play Indiana High School basketball all 4 years. Want to make that loud and clear for the folks on here. 

But as a player what does he gain these next 2 years beating up on locals. I would think they would have to at least entertain a place like Montverde at some point.

48 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Was just talking to a buddy over breakfast about this. First and foremost I want the kids to stay and play Indiana High School basketball all 4 years. Want to make that loud and clear for the folks on here. 

But as a player what does he gain these next 2 years beating up on locals. I would think they would have to at least entertain a place like Montverde at some point.

From what I've heard, he heard from schools like Montverde, La Lu at the end of last season but he declined, his little brother is playing on the JV teams as freshman. If I had to bet he will stay in Indiana and play non prep ball. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mkaser said:

From what I've heard, he heard from schools like Montverde, La Lu at the end of last season but he declined, his little brother is playing on the JV teams as freshman. If I had to bet he will stay in Indiana and play non prep ball. 

Thanks for info. Makes sense to me. He's that good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just was listening to the 107.5 morning show Kevin and Queery. Kevin was at the airport Saturday and over heard a guy on the phone and he was from Overtime elite. I guess he was in town to watch Harrelson and Kevin over heard this guy saying they didn't think the parents were wanting money.  I just hope he doesn't go to Overtime Elite because if he does the chances him going to college is probably slim

8 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Just was listening to the 107.5 morning show Kevin and Queery. Kevin was at the airport Saturday and over heard a guy on the phone and he was from Overtime elite. I guess he was in town to watch Harrelson and Kevin over heard this guy saying they didn't think the parents were wanting money.  I just hope he doesn't go to Overtime Elite because if he does the chances him going to college is probably slim

The kid goes to Fishers.  The family is likely solidly middle class at worst.

21 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Is it just me or is the first thing you look at on a screenshot, is the person’s battery life? Lol…. Anyway, He needs to find a charger fast…🤣

Don't worry, he'll wait until he gets to my class to charge it...

"Mr. C, uhhh... can I charge my phone/laptop anywhere?" They ask, for the 4th straight day.