'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I haven't seen Rupp Rafters this giddy since nude pictures of the trampled hooker leaked...

No top level proven D1 coach is going to jump on that ship if the used car salesman leaves. Their only option might be a trampled hooker after all is said and done. John isn't going to leave quietly. He's going to take a dump all over that place.

21 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

No top level proven D1 coach is going to jump on that ship if the used car salesman leaves. Their only option might be a trampled hooker after all is said and done. John isn't going to leave quietly. He's going to take a dump all over that place.

If there is an opening, I guarantee the first target, at least for the fans, will be Danny Hurley...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Wonder if Hurley would take it? He has the ego to deal with Kentucky fans.

For a native northeasterner…is UK that much of an upgrade over UConn? He’s been in back to back NCGs at minimum. 

And, just my opinion, but having spent more than enough time in Lexington….I’d pick Connecticut to live in. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

OMG.....that guy isn't still around, is he?

He sure is...and has a take on Calipari's move...

He squeezed that in between rating KFC's Saucy Nuggets

image.png.bc8dd780d71c2c87da459c509480a8c9.png

and Hungry Man Chicken Nuggets TV dinner

image.png.0f4d74d08ef1d49bd32f09ffe910f121.png

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

He looked better when he had the mullet and crustache. 

2 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

He looked better when he had the mullet and crustache. 

He's quite the YouTube star between rating the fattiest foods you can think of, and video games...

The faithful see a positive review and they react...

"Earl, run down to Ernie's Grocery and Tire Shop and see if'n they have those new Ding Dongs Reed was'a talkin' about." 

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

He's quite the YouTube star between rating the fattiest foods you can think of, and video games...

The faithful see a positive review and they react...

"Earl, run down to Ernie's Grocery and Tire Shop and see if'n they have those new Ding Dongs Reed was'a talkin' about." 

"But Maw....they don't take EBT"

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sea Turtle said:

Kentucky...eh, correct. But Illinois to Kansas was a huge step up for Self.  And this is the first time I ever remember Arkansas ever going after this high profile of a coach. 

Sorry Jake, but you're 1 out of 3 on this. 

• Like 1

Kentucky...eh, correct. But Illinois to Kansas was a huge step up for Self.  And this is the first time I ever remember Arkansas ever going after this high profile of a coach. 

Sorry Jake, but you're 1 out of 3 on this. 

And Arkansas succeeded the first time they did it. Which is even more embarrassing for Indiana. 

Genuinely excited for my Purdue friends. Seeing the posts from Purdue people on my Twitter feed, here in Indiana, it’s not hard for me to be excited for them. I think I don’t want the trophy back in Connecticut more than I don’t want Purdue to have it 😂. Bring the trophy back to Indiana!

• Like 1

Just now, MrsStoller said:

Genuinely excited for my Purdue friends. Seeing the posts from Purdue people on my Twitter feed, here in Indiana, it’s not hard for me to be excited for them. I think I don’t want the trophy back in Connecticut more than I don’t want Purdue to have it 😂. Bring the trophy back to Indiana!

I plead the 5th. 

• Haha 2

I plead the 5th. 

It’s just fun to see basketball fans in Indiana be excited. I loved the women’s run in the tourney, as well as Indiana State’s run in the NIT.

i may feel differently as the game goes on. No promises on maintaining this cheerful excitement 😂😂

54 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

With those chicken choices, he sure is a confused sort, isn't he?

8 minutes ago, MrsStoller said:

IMG_3047.gif.6159ad6807714989b938c46d6a1fa808.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1