2025 PF Trent Sisley

gnet550

12 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

Heard from a Purdue insider both are leaning IU 

this ruins my plan of no Hoosiers on The Hoosiers by 2025 😳🤣

They are talking about it on GB. Everything pointing that IU is in good shape but things change fast. That 24 and 25 class are the important ones for Woody. Let’s hope they both end up as Hoosiers. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I'll get excited when he signs.  This is sounding too much like the Trey Kaufman-Renn deal.

Man I wish I could remember the poster on the old board who explained everything out to us. TK's Dad/IPS/Nike Deal for local schools,etc...

Either way. Long road to go on any 2025 kid but I'd have to think we made as good as a first date impression as any. Hope Magic and Bird want to join Woodson. Final 4 is in Indy in 2026. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Man I wish I could remember the poster on the old board who explained everything out to us. TK's Dad/IPS/Nike Deal for local schools,etc...

Either way. Long road to go on any 2025 kid but I'd have to think we made as good as a first date impression as any. Hope Magic and Bird want to join Woodson. Final 4 is in Indy in 2026. 

I thought that was Lyles?

• Like 1