2025 PF Trent Sisley

gnet550

13 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Still think TKR is a Hoosier if you don’t have Archie 

he’s lifted his way into a 4-5 

17 minutes ago, btownqb said:

He was always a 4. 

Yeah, I don't think you can qualify as a 5 at Purdue unless you're 7 feet + and have a card on file with the free clinic... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

It was more about the trajectory or the program under Crean. Similar to how Romeo wasn't coming to IU under Tom Crean either. 

That makes ish sense. But, the program was never in half as good of shape under Archie, as under Crean. Whatever, completely irrelevant for the topic. Sorry for derailing. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

I know that 

you know that 

but for some reason kids always want to play guard or wing 

Disclaimer,  I only care because I'm  a friend of mom and a silver creek guy.  But Trey is a Swiss army knife.  Here he said he's going  to be a small ball 5 and has been working  with the guards.  Gotta remind everyone,  he was ranked about 40 last year.  He's a very hard worker and very bright.  I personally have very little doubt he would have been a Hoosier had the calendar been jumped by a year.  https://youtu.be/d6LRwygswpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

the program was never in half as good of shape under Archie, as under Crean. Whatever, completely irrelevant for the topic. Sorry for derailing.

No apology needed.  Archie and derailing just go hand in hand.

Problem:  Miller's team couldn't shoot.

Solution:  pack line defense!

Coach Woodson when he arrived:  WTH is the pack line defense? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Coach Robby said:

Walsh in to see him again today. 

You guys that are closer or know more....this Walsh guy seems to be mentioned quite a bit in a positive way with kids, kids families, etc....must be a very relatable guy who meshes well. Hopefully we'll be able to keep him around for awhile.

Edited by Seeking6
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

You guys that are closer or know more....this Walsh guy seems to be mentioned quite a bit in a positive way with kids, kids families, etc....must be a very relatable guy who meshes well. Hopefully we'll be able to keep him around for awhile.

That’s the whole reason Woody promoted him in the first place. He got doors opened for IU with several players and was a major factor in landing Cupp as the recruiting coordinator. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DC2345 said:

That’s the whole reason Woody promoted him in the first place. He got doors opened for IU with several players and was a major factor in landing Cupp as the recruiting coordinator. 

That's what I thought post Fife....but to see it play out gives me more confidence in Woody. What was his role prior to the promotion?

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Hope Trent enjoyed the game last night and took in the atmosphere and thought "man, I want to be a part of this"!!

Hope all the recruits enjoyed our display last night. Other programs can probably match our gameday environment (just a few) but nobody is better. The key to guys like Trent and all the others will be JHS, Malik,etc...getting to the pros before they commit. 

25 feels so far off though so I can't get invested yet but we made as strong as first impression as anyone on gameday. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Reacher said:

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/class-of-2025-prospect-trent-sisley-showing-potential/ he said he's a ways of from committing and mentioned immediate playing time would be a factor. That may change but could be a reason he doesn't end up here. 

I think he will play here immediately if he committs 

• Like 4