Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
Hoosrnight

PU at IU game thread

Just now, jblaz13 said:

Haas is going to be a b**** for them to guard all day. I hope he gets some fouls soon.

He’s also gonna have a hell of a time guarding us as well! He should get some fouls!

Durhams limitations on offense are really hurting this team, his inability to hit a shot from just about anywhere makes it hard when he is in.

2 minutes ago, bstall76 said:

Haas only thing keeping PU in the game and IU will have no answer for him all game.

I   disagree. If they stick with what works, they keep working the ball and getting Morgan alone with him away from the basket. If Juwan makes shots, he can take Haas to the hole until  he wears down and the fouls will hopefully  come. Like you said, though. Juwan is going to need a lot of help.

14 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

Haas is going to be a b**** for them to guard all day. I hope he gets some fouls soon.

if someone would front him and have backside dive when the ball is lobbed to him, he wouldnt....need to make that defensive adjustment. 

Honestly Haas should have two fouls right now.  That first bucket he got, he pushed Morgan to the ground from behind.  That would have changed the game

3 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Refs have been terrible so far. Missing obvious Purdue travels.

At least they haven't put Morgan on the bench with two quick foul calls. 

• Like 3

Just now, StLHoosier said:

Honestly Haas should have two fouls right now.  That first bucket he got, he pushed Morgan to the ground from behind.  That would have changed the game

Haha! That's probably why it didn't get called.