Jump to content

2022 NFL Pick'Em and Survivor


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Packers 

Bills

Bears

Colts

Ravens

Patriots

Giants

Saints

Commanders

Broncos

Vikings

Bengals

Chiefs

49ers

Maybe just me or the lines or different team factors I feel like I could have picked the exact opposite on almost every single pick. 

The Lions/Giants game is the line I find to be most curious.  Not too often a team is that small of a home favorite in a matchup of teams with that kind of record disparity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

The Lions/Giants game is the line I find to be most curious.  Not too often a team is that small of a home favorite in a matchup of teams with that kind of record disparity.

That game, Atlanta, Commanders, couple others just struggling with lines. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lines for Week 11

Titans @ Packers (-3)

Browns @ Bills (-8.5)

Bears @ Falcons (-3)

Eagles (-6.5) @ Colts

Panthers @ Ravens (-12)

Jets @ Patriots (-3)

Lions @ Giants (-3)

Rams @ Saints (-4)

Redskins (-3) @ Texans

Raiders @ Broncos (-2.5)

Cowboys (-1) @ Vikings

Bengals (-4.5) @ Steelers

Chiefs (-6.5) @ Chargers

49ers (-8) @ Cardinals

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lines for Week 11

Titans @ Packers (-3)=Packers

Browns @ Bills (-8.5)=Browns

Bears @ Falcons (-3)=Bears

Eagles (-6.5) @ Colts=Colts

Panthers @ Ravens (-12)=Panthers

Jets @ Patriots (-3)=Jets

Lions @ Giants (-3)=giants

Rams @ Saints (-4)=rams

Commanders (-3) @ Texans=Commanders

Raiders @ Broncos (-2.5)=Raiders

Cowboys (-1) @ Vikings=Vikings

Bengals (-4.5) @ Steelers=Steelers

Chiefs (-6.5) @ Chargers=Chiefs

49ers (-8) @ Cardinals=Cardinals

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Titans @ Packers (-3)

Browns @ Bills (-8.5)

Bears @ Falcons (-3)

Eagles (-6.5) @ Colts

Panthers @ Ravens (-12)

Jets @ Patriots (-3)

Lions @ Giants (-3)

Rams @ Saints (-4)

Commanders (-3) @ Texans

Raiders @ Broncos (-2.5)

Cowboys (-1) @ Vikings

Bengals (-4.5) @ Steelers

Chiefs (-6.5) @ Chargers

49ers (-8) @ Cardinals

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Titans @ Packers (-3)

Browns @ Bills (-8.5)

Bears @ Falcons (-3)

Eagles (-6.5) @ Colts

Panthers @ Ravens (-12)

Jets @ Patriots (-3)

Lions @ Giants (-3)

Rams @ Saints (-4)

Commanders (-3) @ Texans

Raiders @ Broncos (-2.5)

Cowboys (-1) @ Vikings

Bengals (-4.5) @ Steelers

Chiefs (-6.5) @ Chargers

49ers (-8) @ Cardinals

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lines for Week 11

Titans @ Packers (-3)

Browns @ Bills (-8.5)

Bears @ Falcons (-3)

Eagles (-6.5) @ Colts

Panthers @ Ravens (-12)

Jets @ Patriots (-3)

Lions @ Giants (-3)

Rams @ Saints (-4)

Commanders (-3) @ Texans

Raiders @ Broncos (-2.5)

Cowboys (-1) @ Vikings

Bengals (-4.5) @ Steelers

Chiefs (-6.5) @ Chargers

49ers (-8) @ Cardinals

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lines for Week 11

Titans @ Packers (-3)

Browns @ Bills (-8.5)

Bears @ Falcons (-3)

Eagles (-6.5) @ Colts

Panthers @ Ravens (-12)

Jets @ Patriots (-3)

Lions @ Giants (-3)

Rams @ Saints (-4)

Commanders (-3) @ Texans

Raiders @ Broncos (-2.5)

Cowboys (-1) @ Vikings

Bengals (-4.5) @ Steelers

Chiefs (-6.5) @ Chargers

49ers (-8) @ Cardinals

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/15/2022 at 10:34 PM, 5fouls said:

Lines for Week 11

Titans @ Packers (-3)

Browns @ Bills (-8.5)

Bears@ Falcons (-3)

Eagles (-6.5) @ Colts

Panthers @ Ravens (-12)

Jets @ Patriots (-3)

Lions @ Giants (-3)

Rams @ Saints (-4)

Commandrs (-3) @ Texans

Raiders @ Broncos (-2.5)

Cowboys (-1) @ Vikings

Bengals (-4.5) @ Steelers

Chiefs (-6.5) @ Chargers

49ers (-8) @ Cardinals

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Week 11 Pick'em Results

I don't know that any of us 'won' the week.  Vegas clearly did.  Some of us did guess 6 correctly and take home the weekly prize.  Kind of like getting the Powerball and no other numbers.  Not much movement on the leaderboard as we all scored about the same.  

image.png.cf3c55556d3097456397ece26095f8df.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Week 11 Pick'em Results

I don't know that any of us 'won' the week.  Vegas clearly did.  Some of us did guess 6 correctly and take home the weekly prize.  Kind of like getting the Powerball and no other numbers.  Not much movement on the leaderboard as we all scored about the same.  

image.png.cf3c55556d3097456397ece26095f8df.png

Like we discussed last week. Rough week for sure. Glad to get 6 honestly. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lines for Week 12

Bill (-9) @ Lions

Giants @ Cowboys (-9)

Patriots @ Vikings (-3)

Falcons @ Commanders (-4)

Bengals (-1.5) @ Titans

Bears @ Jets (-4.5)

Broncos (-2.5) @ Panthers

Texans @ Dolphins (-12)

Bucs (-3) @ Browns

Ravens (-4) @ Jaguars

Chargers (-4) @ Cardinals

Raiders @ Seahawks (-3.5)

Saints @ 49ers (-8.5)

Rams @ Chiefs (-14.5)

Packers @ Eagles (-7)

Steelers @ Colts (-2.5)

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bill (-9) @ Lions

Giants @ Cowboys (-9)

Patriots @ Vikings (-3)

Falcons @ Commanders (-4)

Bengals (-1.5) @ Titans

Bears @ Jets (-4.5)

Broncos (-2.5) @ Panthers

Texans @ Dolphins (-12)

Bucs (-3) @ Browns

Ravens (-4) @ Jaguars

Chargers (-4) @ Cardinals

Raiders @ Seahawks (-3.5)

Saints @ 49ers (-8.5)

Rams @ Chiefs (-14.5)

Packers @ Eagles (-7)

Steelers @ Colts (-2.5)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Lines for Week 12

Bill (-9) @ Lions

Giants @ Cowboys (-9)

Patriots @ Vikings (-3)

Falcons @ Commanders (-4)

Bengals (-1.5) @ Titans

Bears @ Jets (-4.5)

Broncos (-2.5) @ Panthers

Texans @ Dolphins (-12)

Bucs (-3) @ Browns

Ravens (-4) @ Jaguars

Chargers (-4) @ Cardinals

Raiders @ Seahawks (-3.5)

Saints @ 49ers (-8.5)

Rams @ Chiefs (-14.5)

Packers @ Eagles (-7)

Steelers @ Colts (-2.5)

 

 

 

Why not just get my guesses over now. 

Bills

Cowboys

Vikings

Commanders

Bengals

Bears...might have to circle back if Fields is out

Panthers

Dolphins

Bucs

Ravens 

Chargers

Seahawks

49ers

Chiefs

Eagles 

Colts

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lines for Week 12

Bill (-9) @ Lions

Giants @ Cowboys (-9)

Patriots @ Vikings (-3)

Falcons @ Commanders (-4)

Bengals (-1.5) @ Titans

Bears @ Jets (-4.5)

Broncos (-2.5) @ Panthers

Texans @ Dolphins (-12)

Bucs (-3) @ Browns

Ravens (-4) @ Jaguars

Chargers (-4) @ Cardinals

Raiders @ Seahawks (-3.5)

Saints @ 49ers (-8.5)

Rams @ Chiefs (-14.5)

Packers @ Eagles (-7)

Steelers @ Colts (-2.5)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bills(-9) @ Lions

Giants @ Cowboys (-9)

Patriots @ Vikings (-3)

Falcons @ Commanders (-4)

Bengals (-1.5) @ Titans

Bears @ Jets (-4.5)

Broncos (-2.5) @ Panthers

Texans @ Dolphins (-12)

Bucs (-3) @ Browns

Ravens (-4) @ Jaguars

Chargers (-4) @ Cardinals

Raiders @ Seahawks (-3.5)

Saints @ 49ers (-8.5)

Rams @ Chiefs (-14.5)

Packers @ Eagles (-7)

Steelers @ Colts (-2.5)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bills(-9) @ Lions

[email protected] Cowboys (-9)

Patriots @ Vikings (-3)

Falcons @ Commanders (-4)

Bengals (-1.5) @ Titans

Bears @ Jets (-4.5)

Broncos (-2.5) @ Panthers

Texans @ Dolphins (-12)

Bucs (-3) @ Browns

Ravens (-4) @ Jaguars

Chargers (-4) @ Cardinals

Raiders @ Seahawks (-3.5)

Saints @ 49ers (-8.5)

Rams @ Chiefs (-14.5)

Packers @ Eagles (-7)

Steelers @ Colts (-2.5)

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bill (-9) @ Lions

clarification: i am picking the Buffalo Bills not Bill Nye 

Giants @ Cowboys (-9)

Patriots @ Vikings (-3)

Falcons @ Commanders (-4)

Bengals (-1.5) @ Titans

Bears @ Jets (-4.5)

Broncos (-2.5) @ Panthers

Texans @ Dolphins (-12)

Bucs (-3) @ Browns

Ravens (-4) @ Jaguars

Chargers (-4) @ Cardinals

Raiders @ Seahawks (-3.5)

Saints @ 49ers (-8.5)

Rams @ Chiefs (-14.5)

Packers @ Eagles (-7)

Steelers @ Colts (-2.5)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lines for Week 12

Bill (-9) @ Lions

Giants @ Cowboys (-9)=Giants

Patriots @ Vikings (-3)=Vikings

Falcons @ Commanders (-4)Falcons

Bengals (-1.5) @ Titans=Bengals

Bears @ Jets (-4.5)=Jets

Broncos (-2.5) @ Panthers=Panthers

Texans @ Dolphins (-12)=Dolphins

Bucs (-3) @ Browns=Bucs

Ravens (-4) @ Jaguars=Ravens

Chargers (-4) @ Cardinals=Cardinals

Raiders @ Seahawks (-3.5)=Seahawks

Saints @ 49ers (-8.5)=49ers

Rams @ Chiefs (-14.5)=Rams

Packers @ Eagles (-7)=Eagles

Steelers @ Colts (-2.5)=Colts

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lines for Week 12

Bill (-9) @ Lions

Giants @ Cowboys (-9)

Patriots @ Vikings (-3)

Falcons @ Commanders (-4)

Bengals (-1.5) @ Titans

Bears @ Jets (-4.5)

Broncos (-2.5) @ Panthers

Texans @ Dolphins (-12)

Bucs (-3) @ Browns

Ravens (-4) @ Jaguars

Chargers (-4) @ Cardinals

Raiders @ Seahawks (-3.5)

Saints @ 49ers (-8.5)

Rams @ Chiefs (-14.5)

Packers @ Eagles (-7)

Steelers @ Colts (-2.5)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/22/2022 at 1:09 PM, IU Scott said:

Bills(-9) @ Lions

[email protected] Cowboys (-9)

Patriots @ Vikings (-3)

Falcons @ Commanders (-4)

Bengals (-1.5) @ Titans

Bears @ Jets (-4.5)

Broncos (-2.5) @ Panthers

Texans @ Dolphins (-12)

Bucs (-3) @ Browns

Ravens (-4) @ Jaguars

Chargers (-4) @ Cardinals

Raiders @ Seahawks (-3.5)

Saints @ 49ers (-8.5)

Rams @ Chiefs (-14.5)

Packers @ Eagles (-7)

Steelers @ Colts (-2.5)

 

 

Had the Cowboys game in hand with Cowboys up 15 with a little over a minute left Cowboys missed a FG and Giants go down and scored a TD to cut it to 8 with 10 seconds left.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/22/2022 at 2:51 PM, ledies22 said:

Bill (-9) @ Lions

clarification: i am picking the Buffalo Bills not Bill Nye 

Giants @ Cowboys (-9)

Patriots @ Vikings (-3)

Falcons @ Commanders (-4)

Bengals (-1.5) @ Titans

Bears @ Jets (-4.5)

Broncos (-2.5) @ Panthers

Texans @ Dolphins (-12)

Bucs (-3) @ Browns

Ravens (-4) @ Jaguars

Chargers (-4) @ Cardinals

Raiders @ Seahawks (-3.5)

Saints @ 49ers (-8.5)

Rams @ Chiefs (-14.5)

Packers @ Eagles (-7)

Steelers @ Colts (-2.5)

Changing to chiefs, broncos, and jets. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...