The Sectional Pairings

milehiiu

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, MrsStoller said:

And confirmed - Chesterton is in Porter County, in Central time zone.

No need to confirm it.  It is in the Central Time zone and East Noble is in Kendallville.  By my math an hour away, and Archie lost an hour in that drive.  

1 hour ago, rico said:

East Noble ain't in Fort Wayne.

Well dang.  My bad.  I was told Archie was watching Brooks, and assumed the game was in the Fort.

That's what I get for living over a thousand miles from the great state of Indiana. 

Well.  At least I got Chesterton right.  I DO know that part of my old hood.  LOL

And yes. Mrs Stoller. Chesterton is in the same time zone as Chicago.  I once missed a wedding in South Bend, which isn't... not realizing that South Bend .... at that time was EST. 

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

And yes. Mrs Stoller. Chesterton is in the same time zone as Chicago.  I once missed a wedding in South Bend, which isn't... not realizing that South Bend .... at that time was EST. 

Mr. Stoller is from the region. I always loved gaining an hour driving to the region and hated having to give it back upon returning to EST, lol.

1 hour ago, MrsStoller said:

Mr. Stoller is from the region. I always loved gaining an hour driving to the region and hated having to give it back upon returning to EST, lol.

Love it.  Send my best regards to Mr. Stoller.... from one "Region Rat"... to another.

20 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Looks like we may get Romeo vs TJD in the Seymour regional final.

I'd be shocked if it's not those two. South is solid and incredibly well coached, but if NA supporting cast plays like they did last night I don't see them competing with NA. 

Side note.. I watched South and NA play 4 years ago in an 8th grade game at West Washington.. Coyle had 40+ for South and Romeo had 48. This was a 24min game. Incredible. 

Wasn't sure where to put this so I'll place it here. Saw this tweet a few minutes ago. Needless to say going to be quite a scene there today.

Alex Bozich @insidethehall
FollowingFollowing @insidethehall
More

I’m told fans started to line up to get in the door for today’s Seymour Regional at 5:30 am. Doors open at 9:30 am. It’s also about 35 degrees outside. Incredible.

4:02 AM - 10 Mar 2018

22 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I know you might be confused or surprised at that statement FKIM01, but they are that good. They have been over-shadowed by some kid from southern Indiana being recruited by Vanderbilt and outside of southwest Indiana, they don't get as much coverage....

Posted this in Romeo thread. Bosse can play with anyone.  

49 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

I know Riley won today, but does anyone know how Damezi Anderson did today?

Scored 7. Final was 54-38. Played fine, did what was needed. Riley can go 10 deep and they used the bench liberally, he sat for a couple lengthy stretches. Smart move since they have the short turnaround for tonight. 

On 3/10/2018 at 3:29 PM, FKIM01 said:

Had no idea to be honest. Bosse has had a rep in my neck of the woods (Washington) of often possessing superior athletic talent meshed with inferior coaching, fundamentals and leadership. Sounds like they've put it all together this year?

No.. they've been really, really good the past 6-7 years. Since Jaquan was a SO. 

Archived