Trendon Watford Commits to LSU

Hoosierhoopster

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Wade getting re-instated as coach now does not mean Will Wade will be coaching LSU next season.  It was a step the university took to avoid a lawsuit.  It's highly likely there will now be a negotiated buyout.  They just have to let the new AD get settled first.  Any recruit should avoid LSU like the plague right now.  

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Will Wade getting re-instated as coach now does not mean Will Wade will be coaching LSU next season.  It was a step the university took to avoid a lawsuit.  It's highly likely there will now be a negotiated buyout.  They just have to let the new AD get settled first.  Any recruit should avoid LSU like the plague right now.  

So when LSU pays him off to go jump in a lake, the coach's reply will be:  "For enough money, I will wade."

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

It's actually a pretty busy airport, easier for a lot of the RV big wigs to use.

I was surprised to learn about the Goshen airport.  After a little research, I found it to be the 7th busiest airport in Indiana.

Within miles from my house is Centennial Airport.  Good for 900 flights a day. Second busiest General Aviation airport in the nation.  Planes fly over Cherry Creek State Park. We can watch them coming and going on our back patio. Fun to watch. The owners of the Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets and Avalanche use Centennial for their personal jets to fly into and out of along with bringing in players. Far enough away from my house that noise is not a concern, as the personal jets are not allowed over residential areas.  The few times military jets fly, is another story. There was a time when the captain of a B-1 bomber requested touch and goes. And was granted. I was outside to view all three.  First two were slow and headed out towards the state park. The last was full power, right over my house. The neighbor lady across the street, ran out of her house saying she was going to report the flight to Centennial.  I just laughed and told her that was a B--1 bomber that just flew over her house.  I loved it. And to this day, I don't know how my windows did not get shattered.

Then there was the time after 9-11 when all flights across the nation were grounded for some time. I am out on my back patio. At night. And I hear a jet from Centennial. Thought that was strange considering the circumstances. Only to read in the paper the next day, that one life saving flight was approved that night, while the planes in the nation stayed grounded.

Goshen is a great city.  As well as the surrounds. 

11 hours ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

Yeah, I don't want to hijack this thread any further either, but I live just outside of Goshen, small world.

We live on the North side near the bypass in the Northridge district. I work in South Bend so the drive isn't too bad. I'm originally from NE Fort Wayne (Leo) and Northridge and Middlebury feels familiar. 

12 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Yeah. All this time, I thought the best thing about Goshen, Indiana.... besides the great people who live there and are HSN members..... was the Penguin Point.  LOL

Nope.  Bower's Drive-In in the 60's when I lived in Elkhart Co.  Cruising Goshen's Main Street out to Bower's, make a loop and if you couldn't find an open parking space (which was difficult) you made the drive back downtown and you kept circling until a space opened up.  Ah, the good old days.  

5 minutes ago, Bob said:

Wow what happened to this Tread! Went from recruiting to Trains Planes and automobile!s ! I think John Candy was in that movie! 

Well, since you mentioned 'tread', let's talk shoes.  Anyone here succumb to the draw of the celebrity shoe.  Who among you is wearing Air Jordan's, KDs, or Curry's?

Did someone mention Penguin Point.  I saw Trenton there today in Warsaw......fwiw "Baby Rico" is Trenton....my son.  Swear to God.  He said he would gladly change his name to Trendon if "Baby Wat" came to IU.  Did I mention that Trenton is an IU grad?  I digress.

Archived