Michigan State pregame

2 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

This a revenge game for the Spartans and I'm sure they realize they should have won that game considering all the FTs they missed.

Could get ugly, hope I'M m wrong....

Sorry no puns

Honestly, the uglier the game is, the better chances this team has. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, iuthruandthru said:

I would guess in the field house?  I will go search there now and see if I stumble into a cheerleading practice...

So, you're going there to  look for cheer leading banners ?    Riiiiiiiiiiight !

Sounds like something I would tell my wife. "Hey hun...... I going down to the fieldhouse to check out the cheer leading banners."

3 hours ago, iuthruandthru said:

I would guess in the field house?  I will go search there now and see if I stumble into a cheerleading practice...

Easy there killer.  My daughter will be a freshman at IU next year (a fourth gen Hoosier!) and she is trying out for the cheerleading team this spring.  No creepy guys hanging around! Lol

11 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Thanks for that pic. I really appreciate it.  I had done an internet search, and could not find one.  If that is a pic you took.... did you happen to run into a guy named IUthruandthru ?

I thought we were talking about Cheerleader banners? Those are track and field and cross country banners.

11 hours ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Easy there killer.  My daughter will be a freshman at IU next year (a fourth gen Hoosier!) and she is trying out for the cheerleading team this spring.  No creepy guys hanging around! Lol

As a father of two teenage girls I wouldn’t show up there so don’t worry.  That’s what flying drones are for....

Archived