Vijay Blackmon transferring

KDB

• KDB changed the title to Vijay Blackmon transferring
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

What, if anything, does that do to affect the recruitment of the younger brother?

Doubt it matters because it doesn't sound like the younger brother will be a big ten caliber player.  I think this will end just like it did for the youngest Gordon who everyone thought was going to be the best one early on.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Doubt it matters because it doesn't sound like the younger brother will be a big ten caliber player.  I think this will end just like it did for the youngest Gordon who everyone thought was going to be the best one early on.

Where is he at now,I know he transferred from Seton Hall

3 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Congrats.  Go get a master's degree paid for.  Good for him.  

Amen. Good kid, but his professional future isn't basketball. Paying in-state tuition for a bachelor's is tolerable, but if he can use his basketball abilities to get a $0 masters, absolutely.

Best of luck to him.

2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Coach Miller. Doing his annual Spring cleaning.  Godspeed,  Vijay, a preferred walk on.   We hardly knew ya. 

Why would Miller bother "spring cleaning" walk-ons? They're not "costing" him anything, and they know that as walk ons, their playing time will be limited.

I'd say it has more to do with picking up a graduate scholarship than anything.

Just now, Zlinedavid said:

Why would Miller bother "spring cleaning" walk-ons? They're not "costing" him anything, and they know that as walk ons, their playing time will be limited.

I'd say it has more to do with picking up a graduate scholarship than anything.

Yeah that was the first ever Mile post where I was like wtf.  This is only Archie's second real offseason and VJ was a walk on.

15 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Yeah that was the first ever Mile post where I was like wtf.  This is only Archie's second real offseason and VJ was a walk on.

You and I mutually agree on something, and it's something Mile posted. I don't know if I should buy a lottery ticket or look outside for the apocalypse. 😂

37 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Not JUST a walk on.... but a PREFERRED walk on.

Actually, I applaud Archie for making the hard decisions.  Not hard in terms of who can play or not. Not hard in terms of trying to make his the team the best it can be. But extremely hard when it comes to making decisions in terms of the futures of young men. 

Archived