OT IU Baseball 2019

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ULs best two arms out of the pen, their starting RF, and their best UTL player (5 HRs and 28 rbis) are all from Indiana. 

One of those bullpen arms went 3rd rd, one went 7th rd, and the RF was 23rd. 

If we have those four guys we're in Omaha. The only point I'm trying to make is... the state of Indiana has baseball talent, we simply have to get more of it.  

Reese Sharp drafted in the 28th rd plays in the state championship today for University. He said he's 50/50 on going to IU. 

Also.. IU signee Tucker Schank plays tomorrow for Southridge in the 2A game. Signee Ethan Vercrumba plays tomorrow for Edgewood as does commit Luke Hayden. They play against commit Tyler Nelson for Andrean in the 3A game. 

46 minutes ago, rico said:

Wasn't there some controversy about him?  I can't remember?

Yeah he transferred before his SR year. Wasnt eligible until the regional... threw 21.2 innings and struck out 43 in the tourney and only gave up 12 hits and 1 earned run. 

20 hours ago, btownqb said:

Yeah he transferred before his SR year. Wasnt eligible until the regional... threw 21.2 innings and struck out 43 in the tourney and only gave up 12 hits and 1 earned run. 

Ahhhhh, Noblesville right?

We picked up a transfer from Samford.. believe it's a grad transfer so he will be eligible right away. Jordan Fucci.. he's a first baseman, which is a position of need.  .310 avg .390obp 15HRs 49RBIs last season.. 23HRs and 82RBIs for his career.  

Edit: I guess he has played a fair amount of OF as well. 

This seems like a really nice pickup. 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

We picked up a transfer from Samford.. believe it's a grad transfer so he will be eligible right away. Jordan Fucci.. he's a first baseman, which is a position of need.  .310 avg .390obp 15HRs 49RBIs last season.. 23HRs and 82RBIs for his career.  

Edit: I guess he has played a fair amount of OF as well. 

This seems like a really nice pickup. 

sounds like a very good pickup

On 6/18/2019 at 7:59 PM, btownqb said:

Luke Hayden SO from Edgewood was fantastic tonight. They lost in the bottom of the 7th inning, but he was every bit as good as Doolin. 

Saw Doolin a few times in the region. Quite a pitcher. Sounds like he gave another stellar performance to win the state title. He stalled some pretty good Edgewood hitters from what I hear. I had some friends that took in the game. 

2 hours ago, IUfan93 said:

Saw Doolin a few times in the region. Quite a pitcher. Sounds like he gave another stellar performance to win the state title. He stalled some pretty good Edgewood hitters from what I hear. I had some friends that took in the game. 

Oh he's a stud.

Archived