Dillon Duff (2020)

Just wanted to start a thread to keep an eye on Dillon. As a freshman he played with Malik Williams (Louisville) for Snider. Going into his Sr season as a 6'5 wing he has led Indy Heat  Red 17u in scoring this summer. Averaged 18 a game as a junior. Currently not ranked on any service I have found but is the type of player that could go to an Indiana State and give us fits. 

• 2 weeks later...

I really dislike coming on here only to find a page full of updated threads that were simply bumped up to move another thread to the second page. I just like to browse for updates and that type of stuff makes me less likely to visit this site. 

It will be your loss as this is the best free IU sports forum available.

The goal of the plunger is to move recruits not choosing IU where they belong (off the front page).  If that bothers you just hit the "mark forum as read" button and come back later to look at the real updated activity.

Talk about first world problems...

8 hours ago, BrianIU said:

I really dislike coming on here only to find a page full of updated threads that were simply bumped up to move another thread to the second page. I just like to browse for updates and that type of stuff makes me less likely to visit this site. 

Once you've read all new topics, and see the plungering of no longer relevant recruits, just click on the mark forum as read button. It will save you time, yet also allow the appropriate removal of poor decision makers from our first page.

It would be nice if the mods could just move it to the second page or at worse delete the topics of them. I'm sure no one would mind. If someone wants to start up a new convo about them they can but the recruiting thread is dead so no reason to leave it open or see it.

11 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

The goal of the plunger is to move recruits not choosing IU where they belong (off the front page).  If that bothers you just hit the "mark forum as read" button and come back later to look at the real updated activity.

Why can't they just delete the thread about these players who commit elsewhere

12 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I guess I don’t see why it bothers you, and apparently others, to see threads on the front page of players who committed to other programs. This is just a normal part of recruiting. As others have said, if it is such an issue mods should delete or lock the threads. Clogging up the forum is just annoying

1 minute ago, BrianIU said:

I guess I don’t see why it bothers you, and apparently others, to see threads on the front page of players who committed to other programs. This is just a normal part of recruiting. As others have said, if it is such an issue mods should delete or lock the threads. Clogging up the forum is just annoying

...and I guess I don't get why refreshing a few more relevant (than a former recruit who picked another school) topics bothers you so much.

7 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Sorry, I am cracking up. The weeds we delve I to when we cant discuss last nights game just amuses me.

Not to get political but is it any wonder why the country is so divided lol...can’t even see eye to eye on how threads are handled on an Internet forum...do you think we could agree on how to run the country lol!!!

11 hours ago, dgambill said:

Not to get political but is it any wonder why the country is so divided lol...can’t even see eye to eye on how threads are handled on an Internet forum...do you think we could agree on how to run the country lol!!!

We run the country with a plunger, just like we do HSN!  Lol

(Meant in general terms, not a political statement on either side)

Archived