100,000 Basketball Discussion Posts (thank you HSN)

6 minutes ago, Muddy River said:

100K.  How many of those are about Brooks ketchup or popular eateries in Fort Wayne?  :coffee:

All things that make HSN different from the rest. Plus the fact that we really know members, as people. Rather, than just posters on a board.  Think of it.  What we know about our members as people.  Granted, we go off topic at times. Especially during the off season. However, we all KNOW what is being talked about, when we go off topic.  Because.... we are FAMILY. What makes HSN GREAT.  HSN IS GREAT.  HSN IS GREAT. 

12 hours ago, Muddy River said:

100K.  How many of those are about Brooks ketchup or popular eateries in Fort Wayne?  :coffee:

Yeah, that was pitiful.  We should have been talking about Red Gold ketchup and popular eateries in Warsaw.

Sometimes, I feel like we are all just a bunch of little old Ladies at the knitting club, talking about all of the town gossip, and sharing our favorite RECIPES!😃

Anyone who hasn't ventured to the Animal House lately, needs to for some really good grilling ideas!

1 hour ago, Drroogh said:

Sometimes, I feel like we are all just a bunch of little old Ladies at the knitting club, talking about all of the town gossip, and sharing our favorite RECIPES!😃

Anyone who hasn't ventured to the Animal House lately, needs to for some really good grilling ideas!

I actually liken it to going with my Dad to the coffee shop!  Bunch of old guys talking about any and everything.  Always a good time.

And yes, we need more guys checking out the Animal House.

3 minutes ago, Coach1K said:

I have loved this dedicated bunch since HSN 1.0 CC and mile along with HoosierFaithful are the ones who keep this site working.

CC is the creator. If it weren't for him, quite honestly, this site would not exist.

HF.  Doesn't say much. But is the one  who makes this site run.

As for me....... I am just along for the ride.

7 hours ago, Drroogh said:

The Animal House is what keeps this site interesting during the off season.  Agree. More members need to visit, start threads, and contribute over there.

Currently, two threads in the Animal House that are driving my boat.  One about the current Jeopardy champion.  And the other. As you have mentioned. The one on grilling.  I have already taken great ideas from the grilling thread. And used them. And intend to use other suggestions, later this summer. 

Drroogh. (Man that is hard for me to type, and get it correct. No fault of your own).... thanks for directing members to the Animal House.

And no reason that the Animal House can't be just for off season. 

8 minutes ago, Officer Obie said:

I love HSN. Thank you Colonel, Mile , and mods. I love this place and the different people who populate it.

Just know. Though I don't always respond to all of your posts.  None have  gone unrecognized by me.  I Do appreciate your kind words.  But, remember, this site would never exist, if it were not  for CC.

And, like you. I have come to love the members who have chosen to populate this great site.

Archived