100,000 Basketball Discussion Posts (thank you HSN)

2 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

With mile’s post right above yours, it looks like the two of you have more than 10% of the posts!😀

LOL.  Yeah, but some of our posts are in the other discussion pods (Animal House, Recruiting, Football, etc.)

I would just like to say I really appreciate this site and everyone that makes it run and the contributors.  I don’t get to post as often as I used to but this group is IMO a special bunch.  From the days of the old scout site with Decker to here it’s been fantastic to have this place to share, vent, and celebrate.  Here’s to 100k more posts!

15 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

I would just like to say I really appreciate this site and everyone that makes it run and the contributors.  I don’t get to post as often as I used to but this group is IMO a special bunch.  From the days of the old scout site with Decker to here it’s been fantastic to have this place to share, vent, and celebrate.  Here’s to 100k more posts!

Since John Decker's Hoosier Nation on the old Scout network, you have lived up to your username.  Thank you for being a part of this great adventure.  I would like to add. HSN now, in it's third iteration would not have existed, had it not been for Colonial Crester.  And though he does not post much, a special shout out has to go to Hoosier Faithful. Who has the grease that keeps this machine running.

Today is the day we cross 100,000.

Terrific job by the founders, all our members, and the people behind the scenes who never get enough credit.

On a personal note, thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome here.  Much appreciated.

Maybe we hang another banner before we get to 200,000.  :cheers:

Archived