What ever happened to D.B Cooper ?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I think her mom was mad that she wet the bed, and hit her in a fit of rage and either killed her, or almost killed her.  Then the parents strangled her to end the pain from the head injury.

I don't know. If they did, they make Marlon Brando look like Rob Lowe in the acting department.

7 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I don't know. If they did, they make Marlon Brando look like Rob Lowe in the acting department.

I just never got the right feeling from them.  They just seem fake to me like all they cared about was saving face.  It's tough trying to read into people's reactions after traumatic events though.

2 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

The FBI used James Earl Ray to assassinate MLK. I believe anyway.

Still on the fence about JFK. He was the last president that advocated ending the federal reserve so I'm sure that upset some powerful people. 

He also upset the military industrial complex.  And he pledged to take the U.S. out of Viet Nam. Which did not set well with powerful people in and out of the military. He also  dated (while still married) the girlfriend of a powerful Chicago mobster.  Adding more fuel to the fire, was Bobby, who angered many mobsters. Then there was LBJ.  About to be investigated for shady dealings. Becoming President put an end to that.  Lastly.  J. Edgar Hoover. Who publicly announced Oswald as the killer.... before JFK had been shot !

One more thing.  Everyone, and I mean everyone can recall where they were when Kennedy got shot. Except for George Bush. Who said he could not recall where he was when Kennedy got shot. Despite a picture revealed years later, showing him standing outside of a building on the motorcade route.

2 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

A more recent example...who killed Teresa Halbach?  Was it Steven Avery or was he framed?

That's another good one.  For those that don't know the story. Check out Netflix.  However, not sure if Making of a Murderer is still on there.

For the life of me I want to believe Oswald acted alone...because I just don't want to accept a conspiracy or cover up involving our government with an assassination of our President. With that said I just don't think he did. One theorist over the years I've enjoyed is Dave Perry. He's been able to rule out a few of the normal theories but a few he can't. 

10 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

He also upset the military industrial complex.  And he pledged to take the U.S. out of Viet Nam. Which did not set well with powerful people in and out of the military. He also  dated (while still married) the girlfriend of a powerful Chicago mobster.  Adding more fuel to the fire, was Bobby, who angered many mobsters. Then there was LBJ.  About to be investigated for shady dealings. Becoming President put an end to that.  Lastly.  J. Edgar Hoover. Who publicly announced Oswald as the killer.... before JFK had been shot !

One more thing.  Everyone, and I mean everyone can recall where they were when Kennedy got shot. Except for George Bush. Who said he could not recall where he was when Kennedy got shot. Despite a picture revealed years later, showing him standing outside of a building on the motorcade route.

Now we are digging into things Mile. Between the oil barons and the mafia and fear of WWIII, multiple assassinations (or attempts) of country leaders . JFK made a lot of enemies. Daddy did a lot of things to pave the way to put a Kennedy in the White House it was supposed to be his big brother but the war stopped that dream. 

13 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I am on the free Steven Avery bandwagon. I feel he was framed for sure. Corruption upon corruption and cover ups at all levels. 

Me too.  I read a lot about it on Reddit, and it is crazy some of the things people have been able to uncover about the corruption going on with this case.

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

Me too.  I read a lot about it on Reddit, and it is crazy some of the things people have been able to uncover about the corruption going on with this case.

If he is freed and they can prove the corruption in the case I wonder how much money will receive this time? I don't think any of this happens had he not won his suit  in the wrongful conviction case. They wanted to nail him and they did. Lady justice had the blinders on in this case but not for the reasons there are supposed to be on for

2 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

If he is freed and they can prove the corruption in the case I wonder how much money will receive this time? I don't think any of this happens had he not won his suit  in the wrongful conviction case. They wanted to nail him and they did. Lady justice had the blinders on in this case but not for the reasons there are supposed to be on for

I'm so excited he has Zellner for a lawyer.  She has unlimited resources, and she only takes cases where she knows for sure her client is innocent.  The bad thing is, the state will cave before she ever sets foot in a court room because they know she'd expose them.  Hopefully she gets him out and spills all the beans on how it actually went down.

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Now we are digging into things Mile. Between the oil barons and the mafia and fear of WWIII, multiple assassinations (or attempts) of country leaders . JFK made a lot of enemies. Daddy did a lot of things to pave the way to put a Kennedy in the White House it was supposed to be his big brother but the war stopped that dream. 

Talking about oil barons. Check into the history of the Senior Bush and Zapata.

CIA Helped Bush Senior In Oil Venture

And you are right. We have not even attempted to get into the failed Bay of Pigs Invasion.   There was that as well.

Then. There was Joseph Kennedy. JFK's dad.  Mob connections. And a liquor smuggler in NYC. 

11 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Talking about oil barons. Check into the history of the Senior Bush and Zapata.

CIA Helped Bush Senior In Oil Venture

And you are right. We have not even attempted to get into the failed Bay of Pigs Invasion.   There was that as well.

Then. There was Joseph Kennedy. JFK's dad.  Mob connections. And a liquor smuggler in NYC. 

We are just scratching the surface Mile!! There are just so many factors to take into consideration. Maybe its just to satisfy my curiosity but its too easy to say that a lone gunman killed the most polarizing President in US history. 

I mentioned Operation Northwoods earlier.

Basically, it was a false flag operation planned by the DOD and joint chiefs and signed off by the joint chiefs in 1962. It was a plan to start a war with Cuba by blaming them for terrorist attacks against civilian and military targets and attacks in US cities that would be carried out by the US govt.  

JFK shut it down on arrival. 

29 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

We are just scratching the surface Mile!! There are just so many factors to take into consideration. Maybe its just to satisfy my curiosity but its too easy to say that a lone gunman killed the most polarizing President in US history. 

Have done a lot of research on the topic. And to me. The lone gunman theory is nuts. It was made to take the public interest away from the topic. Dare, I say. Coverup ?

Why ? Has it not been made more public. That the rifle found in the school book depository building was not Oswald's.  And not only did not have Oswald's finger prints on them. But fingerprints of another person .  And the fact that Oswald was found by a police man on a cafeteria floor just after the shooting, several stories from the top of the School Book Building ( where he supposedly shot the President) completely calm and not out of breath . Plus the fact, that once arrested. Oswald did not have any gun power on his hands.  Total coverup. And total conspiracy in my mind.

So many other things.  Why was the route changed at the last minute ? Where the number of people was less than in town, and took longer to get to the convention center.   And the roof taken off the Lincoln, in the first place ?  And why did the Secret Service clean the Lincoln almost immediately, and commission Ford Motor Company to replace the windshield that had an obvious bullet hole (coming from the front of the Lincoln), before putting the Lincoln on display ?

And why was Texas not allowed to do the autopsy.  Interviews with Doctors in the room where JKF died all conflict with official reports out of Wash. D.C.

10 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I mentioned Operation Northwoods earlier.

Basically, it was a false flag operation planned by the DOD and joint chiefs and signed off by the joint chiefs in 1962. It was a plan to start a war with Cuba by blaming them for terrorist attacks against civilian and military targets and attacks in US cities that would be carried out by the US govt.  

JFK shut it down on arrival. 

Lemnitzer (sp) was in charge of Northwoods correct? Mongoose was another operation to try and cause the US to get more harsh on Cuba. The politics of that era were interesting to say the least. 

2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Have done a lot of research on the topic. And to me. The lone gunman theory is nuts. It was made to take the public interest away from the topic. Dare, I say. Coverup ?

Why ? Has it not been made more public. That the rifle found in the school book depository building was not Oswald's.  And not only did not have Oswald's finger prints on them. But fingerprints of another person .  And the fact that Oswald was found by a police man on a cafeteria floor just after the shooting, several stories from the top of the School Book Building ( where he supposedly shot the President) completely calm and not out of breath . Plus the fact, that once arrested. Oswald did not have any gun power on his hands.  Total coverup. And total conspiracy in my mind.

So many other things.  Why was the route changed at the last minute ? Where the number of people was less than in town, and took longer to get to the convention center.   And the roof taken off the Lincoln, in the first place ?  And why did the Secret Service clean the Lincoln almost immediately, and commission Ford Motor Company to replace the windshield that had an obvious bullet hole (coming from the front of the Lincoln), before putting the Lincoln on display ?

And why was Texas not allowed to do the autopsy.  Interviews with Doctors in the room where JKF all conflict with official reports out of Wash. D.C.

Just listen to the interviews of the Dr at Parkland Memorial. So many things point in a different direction than 1 lone wacky with a gun. He was/is the perfect suspect. To stop panic and the American people demanding us to go after USSR the gov't needed to have their man already in place to take the fall. I might fall into the category of crazy conspiracy theorist but I call it how i see it. 

4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Lemnitzer (sp) was in charge of Northwoods correct? Mongoose was another operation to try and cause the US to get more harsh on Cuba. The politics of that era were interesting to say the least. 

Yes.  They really wanted a war with Cuba. The fact top military brass came up with this plan and were willing to implement it just incomprehensible.  And noone really knows about stuff like this because the history taught in schools is watered down so much. And nobody really cares about history anyway.  

Archived