any black Friday cyber Monday purchases?

2 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

I bought the house some Pyrex bowls and myself a nice dewalt bit set, regular 50 for 20.  May be getting the little guy an Amazon kids tablet.  Anyone have experience with those?

Bought one on Amazon for Ayden several years ago and it was great.  Bought the wife some nice Diamond earrings at a great price. 

16 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Range, dishwasher, and microwave from Home Depot. My 3 had been around for 15 years. Hard to pass up on 40% off on something I know I'm going to need. They take all the old away and setup....free shipping too. This was my first Cyber Monday purchase in years.

I love Home Depot. Last major purchases there were on specials. When I asked about my Veteran's discount. They said they could not double up.  Yet they did every time.  Glad for your scores on things you needed.

For Cyber Monday.  Wife spilled the beans. As it will be delivered this Thursday. So she could not keep it a secret.  And though I did not need it.  She got me a new Vizio tv with all the newest apps, and voice commands from our Google Home.  I am pumped.  Better to watch our Hoosiers on. 

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

I love Home Depot. Last major purchases there were on specials. When I asked about my Veteran's discount. They said they could not double up.  Yet they did every time.  Glad for your scores on things you needed.

For Cyber Monday.  Wife spilled the beans. As it will be delivered this Thursday. So she could not keep it a secret.  And though I did not need it.  She got me a new Vizio tv with all the newest apps, and voice commands from our Google Home.  I am pumped.  Better to watch our Hoosiers on. 

In my 20's and early 30's I spent freely....probably to an extreme. Finally made the switch to frugal lifestyle around 35 and won't ever look back. I hate to pay retail and wasn't planning on getting these today but couldn't pass up the deal knowing my older models probably wouldn't make it to 2020 Cyber Monday.  Decided to bit the bullet.

Speaking of Vizio and frugality. I still have the same 3 kicking around the home from when I bought them in 2008. Haven't upgraded yet but sounds like you'll have some fun with new toy! 

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

In my 20's and early 30's I spent freely....probably to an extreme. Finally made the switch to frugal lifestyle around 35 and won't ever look back. I hate to pay retail and wasn't planning on getting these today but couldn't pass up the deal knowing my older models probably wouldn't make it to 2020 Cyber Monday.  Decided to bit the bullet.

Speaking of Vizio and frugality. I still have the same 3 kicking around the home from when I bought them in 2008. Haven't upgraded yet but sounds like you'll have some fun with new toy! 

This will make my third Smart Vizio. Will move the one from the kitchen to my man cave, to replace the kitchen one with the new one.  And the one from my man cave to one of our guest rooms. In addition have a TCL Roku, which is amazing in another bedroom. And an ancient Sony in the family room, which refuses to die. Yes. I am excited.  Told my wife not to do it. But she insisted. 

Archived