2023 NFL Discussion

rico

27 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

That damned crapper

Well I know you was saying about how we complain to much sometimes which we do so I went over to rivals to see what they were saying about our game yesterday.  There were many over there saying that losing yesterday took everything away from this season so this season is a disappointment.

Bears were ahead in almost every statistical category on offense except one. Red Zone efficiency. Packers went 4-4 and we went 1-5. Translation. They have an elite QB and we don't.

Won't ever apologize for making the playoffs so you get in and see what happens. It's not like the Saints are unbeatable. 

Regarding Colts. Give JT the ball 30 more times vs Bills Rush D and see what happens. Tough matchup for sure because the Bills are playing better than anyone in the league...including the Chiefs.

• Like 1

As for the Bears, I really don't have much to say.  They got beat and survive to play again.  Not a fan of Mitch.  I do like their chances against the Saints.

For the Colts, Reich seems to be out thinking himself quite a bit.  This bringing Brissett in all the time on 3rd and short is driving me crazy.  Don't know what to think of the Buffalo game.  

• Like 1