Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, rico said:

Let's see what they do at LSU...

It would be heart breaking if they run the table during the regular season and lose their conference championship game or something. That said I still see them losing a game or two...they've already been taken to OT by W Carolina.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This, and I just want to be excited about IU basketball again. Even if the bubble doesn’t go our way, I want IU to win Thursday so I can be excited about Sunday. Then I want IU to win Sunday so I can

Growing up Steve was a living legend to me. I know that many others have some stories that paint him in a bad light, but I can only comment on how he has treated me. I have 2 stories to share I w

The excess phone call and text scandal really doesn't bother me.  It was an overblown reaction to a minor sin.  My bigger issue with Sampson is with his academics and discipline failures while at IU. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

It would be heart breaking if they run the table during the regular season and lose their conference championship game or something. That said I still see them losing a game or two...they've already been taken to OT by W Carolina.

East Tennessee St. is the team in conference that is gonna give the Paladins problems.  Or at least, I think they will.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reacher said:

I'd rather not see MD get a road win. Not going to root for Purdue but would prefer they win at home.

It's a conflicting one, for sure. I just can't bring myself to root for Purdue, even when them holding home court is probably of more value to IU.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I would root for Purdue over UK every time unless it was for a National Championship.  Can't let them have one of those under any circumstances.

Hope UK gets blown out at home, on the road, or in a neutral sight... PU vs UK is tough, I would never root for injuries so maybe just a power outage so the game gets cancelled?  And PU can't get past the S16 under Painter so no need to worry about a possible Championship!!

And go Hawks and B10 tonight!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, FWIUFan said:

Guess I'm the minority but glad PU beat MD.  With IU win Sat should assure we are in the top 25!

I’m with you. I root for the conference games based on what’s best for IU. It’s not that I was rooting for Purdue, I just didn’t want Maryland getting a good road win in conference.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I’m with you. I root for the conference games based on what’s best for IU. It’s not that I was rooting for Purdue, I just didn’t want Maryland getting a good road win in conference.  

I get you and it makes sense, I try to do that too but I'm just not mature enough!!  I think both teams showed some limitations tonight but also showed that it will take a complete game by IU to beat either of these teams.  B10 is tough this year, love it.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I didn't see it discussed. Shaka Smart after his Texas team beat North Carolina loses back to back home games vs Radford and VCU (both his former assistants). Not a good week in Austin!

Hopefully the right the ship this weekend against the Toilet makers 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Hopefully the right the ship this weekend against the Toilet makers 

Year 4. 2 first round exits. Full guaranteed contract until 2022-23. I know $ isn't an issue at Texas but certainly something to keep an eye on. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Year 4. 2 first round exits. Full guaranteed contract until 2022-23. I know $ isn't an issue at Texas but certainly something to keep an eye on. 

They should have never let Barnes go. I think he is an underrated coach. Texas is tough...the attention football casts a large shadow over the program. If you can have a top 25 program with an elite 8 run every 3-4 years would be a huge accomplishment. I think they were better off before. Granted Barnes had kinda lost ground in the BIG12 to say Kansas St. and Iowa St. etc....but nobody has really been able to dethrone Kansas...and we know why $$. I just like how Barnes has built Tennessee...tough nosed coach.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dgambill said:

They should have never let Barnes go. I think he is an underrated coach. Texas is tough...the attention football casts a large shadow over the program. If you can have a top 25 program with an elite 8 run every 3-4 years would be a huge accomplishment. I think they were better off before. Granted Barnes had kinda lost ground in the BIG12 to say Kansas St. and Iowa St. etc....but nobody has really been able to dethrone Kansas...and we know why $$. I just like how Barnes has built Tennessee...tough nosed coach.

I agree.  Barnes is a dang fine coach.  Poor decision on the Longhorns part.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • KDB locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...