10 hours ago, jblaz13 said:

Yes, and of all of the seasons this could have coincided with , it would be arguably the most promising looking one for IUFB in far too long.

Correct. Its killing me. I was dropping some money this year... didn't care. We might not ever get a season like this one. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have a chance to be very solid next season, we have as much experience defensively as we've ever had.  DL Head, Robbins, Ziemba, Bryant, Sio, Johnson, Jones, King, Elliot- Experience, sol

Here you go. Get more excited.  

Posted Images

Not one of my ideas can touch redefining program elevation , nor redefining hot times and cold beer!

Frees me up to go with a simple self portrait and arrows pointing to your cutouts.  Mine would say: "My wife lets me go to games with these guys! Watch out! "LOL

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Correct. Its killing me. I was dropping some money this year... didn't care. We might not ever get a season like this one. 

I agree that it sucks, but I think we'll be just as good next year, assuming Penix is still here. We'll still be a relatively young team this year.

3 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

I agree that it sucks, but I think we'll be just as good next year, assuming Penix is still here. We'll still be a relatively young team this year.

I take no guarantees as an IU fan. 

3 hours ago, btownqb said:

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/first-look-iu-football-2020-two-deep-depth-chart/

@The Daily Hoosier @Leathernecks

weren't you guys surprised to see King at DE behind head instead of Robbins? I'm very confused by that. 

That was one that stood out to me too. I was really hoping he'd be further along at this point. I haven't heard much about him, so maybe he's just raw and needs more time, but I had hoped he'd be pushing for quite a bit of playing time this year.

23 hours ago, btownqb said:

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/first-look-iu-football-2020-two-deep-depth-chart/

@The Daily Hoosier @Leathernecks

weren't you guys surprised to see King at DE behind head instead of Robbins? I'm very confused by that. 

While not ranked as high as Robbins, King was also a highly sought after recruit with SEC offers, Oregon, Penn State, etc.  plus he has played and has an extra year in the program.  I thought maybe Robbins or Cam Williams would have emerged by now, but relatively speaking they are still young, especially with an extra year of eligibility.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

While not ranked as high as Robbins, King was also a highly sought after recruit with SEC offers, Oregon, Penn State, etc.  plus he has played and has an extra year in the program.  I thought maybe Robbins or Cam Williams would have emerged by now, but relatively speaking they are still young, especially with an extra year of eligibility.

Oh I agree.. but King played the 3 tech at 280. Says he is down to 260 now, I'm just worried about some explosion off the edge. I still look for Beau to get some time. 

King was committed to Oregon for a time. Played well @ NEB last year. 

9 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/football/breaking-indiana-coordinator-kane-wommack-candidate-southern-miss

Poachers are already taking aim at the staff.

No real shocker generally speaking, but I thought it would take at least a full week to start. ;) 

They can't even figure out which side of the ball he coaches.  

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...