Jump to content

Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!


Sign in to follow this  
rico

On this day in history...

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, rico said:

August 1st, 1981.  MTV goes on the air.  The first video?  "Video Killed the Radio Star" by music legends The Buggles.

Beavis and Butthead was the 2nd best thing behind music videos. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Beavis and Butthead was the 2nd best thing behind music videos. 

By the time that came on I was married with a kid.  I was thinking it started in the early 90's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rico said:

By the time that came on I was married with a kid.  I was thinking it started in the early 90's?

Yeah, cant remember the year but I remember each episode had a music video of a band you never heard of 

And this

 

Orange-DaniellaUrdinlaiz-BeavisAndButthead-CORNHOLIO.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Yeah, cant remember the year but I remember each episode had a music video of a band you never heard of 

And this

 

Orange-DaniellaUrdinlaiz-BeavisAndButthead-CORNHOLIO.jpeg

"The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat"- Beavis

 

Why in the world I still remember that dumb statement is beyond  me. But MAN i did love me some Beavis and Butthead 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Missed this by a day. 

27 years ago yesterday, Nolan Ryan beat the crap out of Robin Ventura.

Nuggies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...