Jump to content

BTN+


btownqb
 Share

Recommended Posts

I've mentioned this before... but you can buy "IU only" content from BTN+ monthly for $10. This spring that would include all the baseball, softball, and soccer games. 

If you only watched the baseball... March, April, and May= $30 for 44 games. 68 cents a game. Watch 5 soccer games and 5 softball games with that, and it would be 55 cents a game. To me.. that's an awesome price. I'll watch 35+ baseball games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 2/26/2021 at 10:09 AM, btownqb said:

I've mentioned this before... but you can buy "IU only" content from BTN+ monthly for $10. This spring that would include all the baseball, softball, and soccer games. 

If you only watched the baseball... March, April, and May= $30 for 44 games. 68 cents a game. Watch 5 soccer games and 5 softball games with that, and it would be 55 cents a game. To me.. that's an awesome price. I'll watch 35+ baseball games. 

You don’t get to watch it though if it’s televised correct? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Yeah 

No. You can still watch it. I guess I'm a little confused... why wouldn't you be able to? 

BTN+ is just like ESPN+.. if you are familiar with that. Just another avenue to watch. 

BTN games that are broadcast trump everything though. I dont understand why there isn't more broadcast on the regular channel. 

SEC shows a lot of baseball on the regular channel. Frustrating. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, btownqb said:

No. You can still watch it. I guess I'm a little confused... why wouldn't you be able to? 

BTN+ is just like ESPN+.. if you are familiar with that. Just another avenue to watch. 

BTN games that are broadcast trump everything though. I dont understand why there isn't more broadcast on the regular channel. 

SEC shows a lot of baseball on the regular channel. Frustrating. 

There website says something about the only way to watch live broadcasts is to watch on Foxsports app or something like that 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

There website says something about the only way to watch live broadcasts is to watch on Foxsports app or something like that 

They're 2 different apps. 

BTN+ has its own app. Where as regular BTN can be streamed from the Fox Sports app. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...