2021 MLB Season

5fouls

SMH.

How in the world do you take out her out when he has a shutout after 6.  He had only thrown 74 pitches and they had only gotten 1 runner in scoring position.

Even though I don't want the Astros to win I hope this backfires on the be Braves.

The radio announcers said there was only one hard hit all night.

18 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Max Fried was incredible. Tyler Matzek was incredible, as he had been all postseason. And my Braves are World Series Champions for the first time since 1995, when I was just 13. I'm now nearly 40. What a ride.

6 IP, 0 R, 0 BB, all after getting his ankle stepped on in the first. What a performance. He's an ace.

14 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

From an AL guy.... Congrats to the Braves for winning the WS and defeating the ASSTROS!!!

Just goes to show what can happen when a team gets hot at the right time and make the right trades at the dead-line...

Joc Pederson comes up clutch against the Astros. Eddie Rosario is NLCS MVP. Jorge Soler is World Series MVP. And gave up almost nothing for those guys. What a trade deadline achievement.

Edited by Maedhros
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, IU Scott said:

SMH.

How in the world do you take out her out when he has a shutout after 6.  He had only thrown 74 pitches and they had only gotten 1 runner in scoring position.

Even though I don't want the Astros to win I hope this backfires on the be Braves.

The radio announcers said there was only one hard hit all night.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Maedhros said:

Max Fried was incredible. Tyler Matzek was incredible, as he had been all postseason. And my Braves are World Series Champions for the first time since 1995, when I was just 13. I'm now nearly 40. What a ride.

Congrats. I know all about long drought being A Reds fan at well as IU and ND. All those up and it's almost a century of futility. 

Once again Congrats 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

From an AL guy.... Congrats to the Braves for winning the WS and defeating the ASSTROS!!!

Just goes to show what can happen when a team gets hot at the right time and make the right trades at the dead-line...

Yep. 4-5 years ago they were a 95 loss team and now World Series Champs. Was texting with a friend who lives there last night...said the Braves will be talked about today and maybe tomorrow. Otherwise it's all about the Dawgs.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Yep. 4-5 years ago they were a 95 loss team and now World Series Champs. Was texting with a friend who lives there last night...said the Braves will be talked about today and maybe tomorrow. Otherwise it's all about the Dawgs.

How 'bout them Falcons!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Reds trade Tucker Barnhart to the Tigers for a 3b prospect who was ba second round draft pick in 2019

Tucker may never get confused with Bench or sure fire 1st ballot HOF'er Molina but a 162 game errorless streak is very impressive.  I will hate seeing him go but if it helps keep Castellanos I am all in.

10 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Football is king, essentially, everywhere.  

On 11/3/2021 at 4:56 PM, Billingsley99 said:

Tucker may never get confused with Bench or sure fire 1st ballot HOF'er Molina but a 162 game errorless streak is very impressive.  I will hate seeing him go but if it helps keep Castellanos I am all in.

Castellanos has since opted out. Can still return to the Reds on a new deal but probably not too likely.