One week guys.....one more painful, slow week!!

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

In recent years I would start watching the early, cupcake games and the score would be tight. I'd get frustrated that IU couldn't get a big lead and stop watching. I'd check back after awhile and the Hoosiers would be up by 20. It seems as soon as I stopped watching, they'd go on a run. It definitely wasn't enjoyable watching so I'd get the enjoyment from watching the highlights. I wish I could sit and watch and enjoy it but I can't.

That’s on the team, not you! We all seem to agree this year is going to be different! Regardless, you nor I have any affect on the game! Whether we yell at the team or cheer them on has no affect on the outcome, just enjoy being a Hoosier fan!

20 minutes ago, Lurker said:

In recent years I would start watching the early, cupcake games and the score would be tight. I'd get frustrated that IU couldn't get a big lead and stop watching. I'd check back after awhile and the Hoosiers would be up by 20. It seems as soon as I stopped watching, they'd go on a run. It definitely wasn't enjoyable watching so I'd get the enjoyment from watching the highlights. I wish I could sit and watch and enjoy it but I can't.

I used to think I was a jinx when it came to fishing. As soon as I dropped a line, nobody caught any fish! Turns out I do have a scent!
Still, I have no affect on sports events, neither do you. Just enjoy the new IU Hoosier’s!

• Haha 1