HSN Fantasy Football

I swear there are some weeks in fantasy football where the waiver wire is a mess. Do you make a move just to make one or stand pat? So many players out there but each come with uncertainty and bad matchups. I have one league where I'm rostering Achane, Conner, Kyren Williams, and now Ford....so my question is this.

Do you dump one of those guys to chase a few of the replacements or just stand pat?

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I swear there are some weeks in fantasy football where the waiver wire is a mess. Do you make a move just to make one or stand pat? So many players out there but each come with uncertainty and bad matchups. I have one league where I'm rostering Achane, Conner, Kyren Williams, and now Ford....so my question is this.

Do you dump one of those guys to chase a few of the replacements or just stand pat?

Stand pat if your Week 9 Bye distribution looks good.  There are no sure-fire waiver choices at RB.  I heard Ford is just 1-2 weeks, and hopefully Achane will return Week 10.  

• Like 1

I hate playing guys on Thursday night to begin with but here's one for you. Puka or Mike Evans? Full PPR. Given my Thursday hesitation I am leaning Puka because I'm thinking Cooper will draw the best. However I know Buffalo secondary has been giving up yards lately and if their down big....could be garbage time yards too. 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

I hate playing guys on Thursday night to begin with but here's one for you. Puka or Mike Evans? Full PPR. Given my Thursday hesitation I am leaning Puka because I'm thinking Cooper will draw the best. However I know Buffalo secondary has been giving up yards lately and if their down big....could be garbage time yards too. 

Puka

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I went Rice from KC for the same reason. 

I'm still back and forth on Puka vs Mike Evans in one league and Devonta Smith vs Puka in another. You have to think the Rams will try to win on the ground but the arrogance of the staff will force the Rypien to throw and could be plenty of touches. 

Devonta had a great game last week but maybe a one hit wonder and Evans homecoming game is probably who I'll go with.