Caleb Furst Commits to Purdue

cybergates

Just now, 5fouls said:

Were they dunks because he's that much bigger than everyone, or is he showing good footwork and/or a dribble drive to get to the rim? 

From what I saw he can run the floor really well.  He had an alley oop on a break away fast break.  Came from out of nowhere to jam a put back on another fast break.  And had one where he took it the length of the floor on his own.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the replay of the Silver Creek Blackhawk game when I got home last night.  Mike Broughton, who is part of the selection committee for the Indiana all star team was doing color commentary.  The play by play guy mentioned how hard it was going to be to select an all-star team in 2021.  Broughton said something to the effect that multiple D1 players would have to be left off.

That's a deep class.

21 hours ago, DC2345 said:

According to @The Daily Hoosier Furst is planning a junior OV at some point coming up to IU.

I mean at this point we will have no one over 6’8 Thompson on the team. Has to see Trayce going pro along with our other bigs gone. Tell me which big from Purdue have they sent to the NBA as good as Bryant or what Trayce will be?

9 hours ago, dgambill said:

I mean at this point we will have no one over 6’8 Thompson on the team. Has to see Trayce going pro along with our other bigs gone. Tell me which big from Purdue have they sent to the NBA as good as Bryant or what Trayce will be?

Joe Barry Carroll.  :coffee:

16 hours ago, dgambill said:

You could add Vonleh to that list. I know some try to forget him but his 5 ppg in the NBA in his career is better than Swanigan’s 2 ppg.

3 hours ago, DC2345 said:

You could add Vonleh to that list. I know some try to forget him but his 5 ppg in the NBA in his career is better than Swanigan’s 2 ppg.

Timing is everything.  You mention Swanigan and earlier today I saw the Kings sent him down to the G-League.

Archived